Isaac
Years ago

Hawks vs Razorbacks tonight

This game (currently in the fourth quarter) might interest 36ers fans for a couple of reasons - one, the Pigs are up by 11 with 11 minutes left to play, and could be on track to break their losing streak; and two, a loss for the Hawks here in what they would've pencilled in as a win is very good for Adelaide's play-off chances.

Ballinger has 27 and 13 for the Hawks, but that's about as much luck as they seem to be having. The Pigs, meanwhile, have seven players over or within a bucket of double figures in scoring.

Topic #10029 | Report this topic

Tony Blair  
Years ago

Hawks won. Makes the final 8 interesting with Hawks losing and Slingers beating Cairns last night however Slingers are currently 20 down against Townsville.

Reply #114593 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

u mean pigs won!! they won by 4!!!!!!!

Reply #114595 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

OMG!!!

20 game losing streak gone.

From 20 L

to 1 W

Wow, they must be happy!

Reply #114598 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I declare Adam Ballinger appreciation evening - top ten in scoring, offensive rebounding, defensive rebounding, rebounding, blocks, field goal percentage, three-point percentage and free-throw percentage. Not bad... Tonight, something like 38 and 16!

Reply #114599 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

Mind you the Pigs almost got that 21st L in the streak. At one stage in the 3rd they led by 24 points. The Hawks got the scores level with not long to go on the back of 2 HUGE threes by Ballinger.

Reply #114601 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

doesn't matter how much they won by all 36ers need is slinger and pigs to loose which they did who cares how much those teams lose by as long as they lost i am happy

Reply #114602 | Report this post

Tony Blair  
Years ago

sorry meant Pigs won

Reply #114605 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ballinger had a huge game like Isaac said.. it's surprising that some ppl on this forum don't rate him very highly when listing the top players of the league

Also, 36ers had results go their way once again (not the first time this season that this has happened) but they must win their own games. Games going our way isn't gonna continue to happen!

Reply #114626 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

Good idea Isaac re Ballinger. He was magnificent tonight. He is as underrated as James Harvey is overrated.

Good for the Razors too, glad to seem their drought over.

Reply #114636 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If I had to pick two imports from any currently in the league for a from-scratch team, Ballinger would be one of them. Groves would probably be the other.

Reply #114664 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

You're a hard man, Isaac. I've got room for Carlos Powell in my team, any day.

Reply #114671 | Report this post

chook  
Years ago

Ballinger minus Brendan Joyce is a brand new player. No Verbal abuse just encouragement and he goes off. Speaking of going off, to win a pint simply back Cortez to head to the Gold Coast. Rumour is that BJ wants him and Sav to join his baby boy at the city of beaches and cleavage.

Reply #114675 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:58 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754