Ben
Years ago

Social League Playoff

I play social ball Wedensday at Mars - good comp.

Our team is one of the better team in the top league. Was wondering how we go against other teams in other Social comps. We used to win Wayville & Pasadena a few years back - this is a much stronger league.

It would be awesome if someone would get all the winning teams and have a tournie over a couple of days to see who the tops teams are.

Topic #10056 | Report this topic

shuna  
Years ago

thursday night at mars is much stronger then wednesday night, perhaps move to that comp to start with.

Reply #114946 | Report this post

Northerner  
Years ago

What is your team name Ben?

Reply #114998 | Report this post

Lommax  
Years ago

I think Tigerland own Wednesday night at MARS!!

I agree Thursday night is a stronger competition but I wouldnt say it was that much stronger than Wednesday.

Reply #115152 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We are Old Reds - We have played Tigerland in 3 of the last 4 finals - they are a quality squad

Reply #115153 | Report this post

Crazy P  
Years ago

Tigerland wednesday at Mars are tough.

They average 60 a game

Reply #115182 | Report this post

player  
Years ago

We played Tigerland last night

Lomman missed his free throw to win the game.

score 49 - 49

Reply #115252 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

A tie is a good result v The Land - good for us too - gives us breating room at the top after losing last week to Platinum

We lost to them by 4 the other week - they hit 8 straight 3's - final 62 - 58 - crazy game

Reply #115358 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:14 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754