Panther
Years ago

Brisbane V West Sydney

The other game on tonight is the Bullets versus the Razorbacks, Brisbane looking to continue their 10 game winning streak.
Without Harvey it's just a question of how much the Pigs (sorry Cal) are going to lose by! To get your dollar's worth, is it worth betting on them to win by 17 or more points or do people think that the game will be closer than that, considering their last two encounters have seen Brisbane win by 8 points or less both times.

Topic #10091 | Report this topic

DrB  
Years ago

49 points

Reply #115362 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I took the Bullets line of -15.5, so need them to win by 16 or more.

Only danger, I think, is of Brisbane coasting. They have Boucher and Mackinnon to quieten two key Pigs (Rush and another).

Without Harvey, I can't see who is going to get that team up above 100 points.

Reply #115369 | Report this post

LG  
Years ago

I was at the game. It was the most boring NBL game i've ever seen (And i've have season tickets to the sixers since Apollo.) The win was 20 (or close to) but the stallions sat for alot of the third. WSR showed nothing, there were dunks a plenty, blocks here and there, and three raining down.

Neither team seemed to take the game seriously, IMO.

Reply #115565 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I got on them to win by 17+ so good result for both of us!

Reply #115619 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:02 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754