RG
Years ago

Adelaide 35'ers???

Love the Channel 10 score report for last night's game - "The Adelaide 35'ers"!! Even the TV media accept that the team has been devalued this season!!

Topic #10104 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

I saw that and posted it on the WSR name changing thread.

I would be pissing myself laughing if it didn't happen so often...

Reply #115701 | Report this post

skudpud  
Years ago

This shows just how little the media supports the basketball.
With a new TEN building and studio being built in Adelaide maybe someone who write their name all over the walls just to get the point through.

Reply #115714 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I think the 35ers was in reference to the average age of the players :D

Reply #115715 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

There's a new 10 building??

I know Channel 7 are planning on building a new studio at The Entertainment Centre

Reply #115728 | Report this post

skudpud  
Years ago

Yeh on the corner of Wakefield and Hutt street

Reply #115738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This was the same news service that had Corey Wingard (?) making a statement regarding the Tour Down Under as normally competing in temparatures in the forties or above!! Anyone remember the last time it hot 50 degrees?

Reply #115966 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

2 years ago, riders went through the barossa in 44 degree heat with a road temperature of 50+

Reply #116099 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:47 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754