Isaac
Years ago

NBL Tipping

After round 4, I've rocketed into 45th place. Equal with Kent Brockman and WAK, but miles behind the leader (Hendrix) and some other forum identities.

How'd everyone go in that round? I was 6/7 with a margin difference of 2 -- my only good round to date.

Don't forget to enter your tips before Round 5 begins on Wednesday night.

NBL Tipping

Topic #1014 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Just goes to show those that now about basketball........

Reply #11223 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Well, the fact that the guy who programmed the tipping site is #1 is a bit suspicious! Just kidding...

Reply #11224 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

4/7 :( exact margin :) dropped to rank 2 :(

Reply #11237 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Solid round of 5/7 with a margin of 1. I'm starting to gather some momentum now for a charge on that number 1 spot......

Reply #11242 | Report this post

Billo  
Years ago

That last anonymous message was from me, for some reason my name didn't come up when I posted it. There's nothing worse than an anonymous poster!!

Reply #11246 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

I got 7/7 for round 4 not bad, with previous rounds of 2 3 and 5 i am not very consistent and only on 17 in position 421

Reply #11250 | Report this post

genna  
Years ago

got 6/7 and am coming 46th!! right behind you Isaac!

Reply #11254 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

opps you guys are talking about the hoops private comp, well there I am 26th 4 behind Hendrix

Reply #11260 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Coming in at 43rd position with 15 correct tips, 6/7 for this week, finally got some right.

Tipped the Tigers wrong this week, which one did you get wrong Isaac?

Reply #11261 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Tigers also.

Reply #11265 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

6/7 for the round for me...margin was a bit out. Suffering for my week on the Gold Coast where I only got 2 for not having tips in.....

As for the Sportal Dream Team...kicking butt in a solid 3rd spot for the league.....300th overall :)

Reply #11268 | Report this post

Hendrix  
Years ago

I parted the comp now... everybody goes up a spot

i haven't written the part into the system yet where i can rig the scores.. i just pick home teams apart from the obvious ones

Reply #11348 | Report this post

passback  
Years ago

how is everyone's tipping been going this weekend i reckon i'm 1/5 so far hope games go the right way this arvo to salvage something from the weekend

Reply #14167 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

get 10/10 this week isaac?
well done massive jump on the ladder

Reply #19097 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Looks like it. Margin of 13 will stop me from getting a prize though...

Reply #19099 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Had 9/10 in round 16, 4/10 in 15, 10/11 in 14 - I'm all over the place!

Sitting in 27th - think my run has been left too late!

Reply #19104 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:32 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754