Bulldog
Years ago

Another BSA open forum

I was just looking at the draw for Country Carnival this weekend and apparently there is going to be another BSA open forum at 1pm on Saturday.

Is this due to a lack of response from its previous attempt or a genuine attempt to hear from regional basketballers about how the sport can grow in their areas?

I hope it is the latter, which would be a huge tick for BSA in my books, although I do not know how involved BSA is with SA Country, as far as I know they are still run pretty much independently.

Topic #10150 | Report this topic

In the Know  
Years ago

I would think because of all the travel they needed a seperate one. It was anounced at the same time. It will be interesting to see if there is better response than the first.

Reply #116208 | Report this post

Anon-e-mouse  
Years ago

I will not be there - my kids are playing the Eltham tournament - I would have love to have come to the BSA forum - a bit more notice and not when there are carnivals on would be a better time - I did respond to their questionnaire - but if they would like to delay it and give me a personal invitation!!! I would be more than happy to attend and be pro-active in their forum In fact I am happy to join their committee as a voice as a TM, Parent, Social, School, Club Committee etc, etc, etc, in the voice of Yul Bryner (joke obviously lost on some of you

Reply #116218 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Interesting question Bulldog. Will you be playing this weekend? How's the team shaping up?

Reply #116233 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Couldn't even tell you who's playing Moses, was just asked to suit up so just doing my bit.

Reply #116242 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:41 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754