Takstar
Years ago

This forum sucks people have no idea

all i was saying is why cut willie for when the average age of our team is 50 years old. What about phil symth using dodman that big banana would be awesome coming off the bench and 123abc must wanna f*ck love hovarth. get rid of timmons copeland nash hovarth and start again

(Mod: Watch your language, punk.)

Topic #10155 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

......aren't you late for school?

Reply #116279 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Dude come off it, show a little sense. Horvath is the only one that has showed form through the whole season. Sure he has had off games but so does everyone.

Reply #116280 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Takstar, take a deep breath, and relax dude.

Reply #116283 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

This thread will be deleted so I nay as well say go away and get a clue chicken little.

Reply #116284 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe you should start your own forum - you can call it "The Wild and Spurious Comments from Left Filed by Takstar Forum"

You could start outting players in the NBL who you think are gay and players you think are sleeping with other players wives (Orlando Phillips style). Then you could tell us about players that you think suck but are actually really good and then you could tell us about your mate who shoudl be in the NBL. It would be great.

Reply #116285 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Takstar, there will be a completely new team next year and it won't include Willie because:

- he plays no D
- he takes bad shots (see 2006/07 FG%)
- he has a bad attitude
- he is not a team player

Takstar - there are threads on this already. No need to start a new thread.

Reply #116289 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

hovarth. You can't even get his name right.

HoRvath. Your grammar 'sucks'

Reply #116291 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Takstar, go and read the Forum Guidelines or don't bother posting again.

Reply #116293 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

This thread reminds me of when in his rookie year JR Rider was labelled immature so he decided to call a press conferance to discuss what does maturuty have to do with being an NBA player.

Reply #116294 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Great way to get people to take you seriously Takstar...start up 3 threads on the same topic, then bag everyone on the forum in your title...

Horvarth would be dominating if he got the bloody ball after the first 20 mins of a game!

Reply #116295 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

ISAAC...HELP!!!!
It's becoming less and less interesting to read posts on here.
Tone/standard is falling down rapidly. Hope it picks up when school starts.

Reply #116309 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Dana, skip threads like this if you don't want to educate Takstar. I'd hope to encourage them into shape rather than delete/block them away.

Reply #116313 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Trouble is that on the surface the title has some merit.

Reply #116323 | Report this post

Tony Blair  
Years ago

Thanks on behalf of the other posters you just sledged Dana

Reply #116336 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Isaac, note the "f" word remains in the first post by Takstar.

Just thought you may have missed it.

Reply #116358 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

What is Isaac supposed to do, MAKE people be funnier/more insightful?

Dana you can choose to contribute more quality posts if you wish and chose to not read threads that you don't like.

The whole point of a forum is that people can say what they want (with the forum rules, of course!!)

I recall John Lawrence started up a wicked forum you can check out! :-)

Reply #116380 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Yeah and where would that be Olskoolgamer...
I need a good laugh.

Reply #116384 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Takstar funny thing is your one of the people with no idea, so get on your bike and dont come back on this forum if you think it is that bad.

Reply #116386 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

I can't in good conscience promote anything to do with John Lawrence.

But heard he was releasing a "best of" cd featuring comments from his court announcing. Contract talks continue for a rock/rap crossover album.

Reply #116387 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

well there's my good laugh right there....cannot wait for that to hit the shelves..

Reply #116390 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

The tone is lowered with the language as per the first post on this thread....as are some other less than disguised' descriptions of teenage boy night time rituals'....in a recent post.
That's the kind of thing that I think lowers the tone. People don't need to be so crass.

Reply #116391 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

u idiot takstar ur talkin bout the age of the players and why cut Farley instead of 'HOVARTH'. Farley is one of the oldest imports in the league and whats Horvath like 26 (not sure just a guess)

GO AWAY TAKSTAR EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM HAS MORE OF A CLUE THAN U... yes even dribbler.

Reply #116397 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

1 more week of school holidays thank god, then no more of the carp

Reply #116399 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Thomo, "carp", isn't that a noxious fish?

Reply #116404 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

yep just thought swearing in front of a minor (all though crap is trivial) like takstar he mite go cry to his parents

Reply #116414 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:10 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754