DAVOICE
Years ago

blast from the past

Gain experience with the 36ers and then anything can happen.

Nuggets Add Brunson as Player Development Coach
Joins staff after nine-year NBA playing career

DENVER, Jan. 18 -- The Denver Nuggets have hired Rick Brunson as a player development coach, team Vice President of Basketball Operations Mark Warkentien announced today.
Brunson played nine seasons in the NBA with Portland, New York, Boston, Chicago, Toronto, the L.A. Clippers, Seattle, and Houston. He was not drafted by an NBA franchise after a standout career at Temple University.

In 337 career NBA games, he averaged 3.2 ppg and 2.6 apg.

Topic #10158 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Davoice - yeah, interesting following Brunson's path. Dunlap is with the Nuggets too. Have had a thread on this before I think, but I'll leave this for those who missed it first time around.

Reply #116311 | Report this post

DAVOICE  
Years ago

Forgot about Dunlap (I think a lot of 36ers fans and some players would rather forget him as well). Article on BA website about Goorjian mentions Dunlap as the Head Assistant Coach with the Nuggets (although the Denver website has him listed at the end of the Assistant Coach list)

Reply #116319 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

He sure played a lot of games with those stats, maybe ESPN Research could come out with a "Most Games Played Averaging Less Than 4 Points, 3 Assists and 2 Rebounds" category.

Reply #116427 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:28 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754