Cheezeburger
Years ago

Bring back Gun Dad

can anyone fill me in on his whereabouts.i think he has retired.but a feel he still has alot to offer.he could teach some of the sg's at my club.eg.killa.

Topic #1016 | Report this topic

Take Luck  
Years ago

that rite mate, u didnt play on friday micky boy. u missed a show. i may have to fill ya in bout the game on wednesday!

p.s i saw him talking to his apprentice, Mr Greg pascoe on sunday before training on sunday. i was honored to just walk past this living legend

Reply #11287 | Report this post

Akka  
Years ago

Yea i was Disapointed to see Killa hitting shots. his good game leaves me little to insult him with oh well i guess im gonna have to go back to his goatee

Reply #11288 | Report this post

doo  
Years ago

question: who is gun dad
question: who is cheezeburger

Reply #11292 | Report this post

doo  
Years ago

is cheezeburger M.A.

Reply #11299 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

gun dad is Peter Totsikas, his daughter plays u16 div 1 for Woodville (bottom age) - check out the program for woodies games to see where the cameo will occur.

he does work shift work so he may not be in the spotlight some fridays.

however he will be signing basketballs in rundle mall soon, guest on australian idol - he is a good tennor.

i believe he may do a US presidential endorsement campaign as well.

GUN DAD - live the dream !

Reply #11305 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

easy fellas.as gun dads manager and long time basketball Colleague his tour dates will be published soon.in the meantime just relaxed and observed to man doing his work.killa ive booked you in for an appointment with him to work on your shot.

king of scrap lives on...

Reply #11313 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

Cheers big man!! will u be making an apperence as well?

Reply #11408 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

no i will be having low post wars with my fellow workhorses in my squad.

Reply #11417 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

no AND 1 street mix tour in Adelaide - ? - perhaps Gun is away with the boys on the eastern seaboard

Reply #11445 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

i had the privledge of shooting around with gun dad at training today.we were going shot for shot from the foul line.this was a highlight of my career.im happy to pass on my observations of his style to any fellow gun dads.

long live gun dad...

Reply #11896 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

This was after u dissed him though, coz ya didnt no who he was at first hey big man!!!

Reply #11930 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

no i had heard off him but never seen him strut his stuff.hes a one of a kind.

Reply #11945 | Report this post

G.D.'s Manager  
Years ago

Never fear, G.D. will always be near...or here (depends on where you are really)
Either way he made a public appearance today at Woodville training (his favourite club)
But not to worry, my boy is in good health and his peferct ark is looking better than ever. I shot around with him today and I can assure more public visits are coming.
I'll also let you in on a secret, G.D. is soon on his way to England to be knighted by the Queen.
Sir Gun Dad will then be returning to our fine land to further his practice as the grand master of the ark.

Reply #11948 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

if you look closly on court 1 at the dome on the 3 point ark on the 45 there is a mark which is a sign of the man himself.look for it!

long live gun dad...

Reply #12011 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

gun dad is the shining light for the club at the moment.

Reply #12032 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Please excuse my ignorance...but who is "Gun Dad"?

Reply #12044 | Report this post

hag  
Years ago

Check out post #11305. All the details are there.

Reply #12048 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

MW, gun dad should be your dads idol.you know when you always use to play 1 on 1 with your dad and you would always beat him,well im telling you gun dad would beat all of us and killa.

long live gun dad....

Reply #12076 | Report this post

incog  
Years ago

If MW is who I think he is Im not so sure that would be the case Cheezeburger.

Reply #12077 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

well fill me in who this mysteriuos MW is.

Reply #12081 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Infact incog, MW's dad reached far loftier heights than 'gun dad' ever did, am i right? :)

Reply #12082 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

In my eyes yes! I'm curious to know who you all think I am!

Reply #12086 | Report this post

incog  
Years ago

Ur dad play for South back in the day?

Reply #12087 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Ahhh, nope. Who do you think I am? I can guarantee you all do not know me...

Reply #12088 | Report this post

incog  
Years ago

"What do they say about assumption been the mutha of all f&^*kups?"

Reply #12090 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Anyway this "Gun Dad" sounds like an interesting bloke

Reply #12092 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

"Never assume, you will just make an ASS out of U and ME"

Reply #12093 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

MW - I fear a barrage of abuse will follow from the Woodville folk following this comment but :

I think Gun Dad may be just a little over-hyped?

Reply #12095 | Report this post

Cat in the Hat  
Years ago

Hoop Addict, methinks over-hype is one thing Woodville people are very good at.

Reply #12097 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

To be fair, I think that's half of the Gun Dad fun.

Reply #12100 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

gun dad makes regular public appearances and woodville trainings sessions.his carrer is still young.he has alot to offer inspiring shooters of today.

Reply #12105 | Report this post

G.D.'s Manager  
Years ago

Let me assure you there is not enough hype in the world big enough for my boy G.D.!

Cheezeburger was blessed enough to have had words with the great man himself last week, i'm sure you will see a plethora of improvement in his game in weeks to come.

G.D. and I have been discussing a possible appearance at half time of a sixers game to display his 99.99% accuracy rating from the half way line. I'm currently in talks with the sixers management/marketing crew, as soon as they raise their bid to meet our standards we should be good to roll.

Until then I will keep you all posted on the whereabouts of the great man

Reply #12123 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

gun dad is a quite spoken man only preparing to use speach to preach his greatness.

Reply #12138 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

with gun dads heavy work schedule he is taking time out relaxing by the 3 point ark.playing ball is not work for him it is a pastime that he dominates.and one for the record books gun dads sponser in the phone company '3'.

(Mod: Last line -- nice work.)

Reply #12158 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

would you believe it. gun dads dad was a gun too.could gun dads greatness belong to his birthplace where he was concieved on the 3 point ark?

Reply #12190 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

the return of greg pascoe from injury.gun dad has had alot to do with his rehab.hes back better than ever.

Reply #23758 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

What did Pascoe do? I heard he was hurt but Pasc doesn't get much pub in the SEABL down here!

Reply #23774 | Report this post

The Hammer  
Years ago

Damn Mic now i know how you got on the leader board you have half of your posts in this one and the other half building up Atlanta

Check it out

Reply #23809 | Report this post

drink at moes  
Years ago

heard he was the back up centrefold for lauren jackson in sports illis.

where do you think phil jackson, anne donovan and mike thibault stayed over summer when in oz - gun dad's shack of course !

Was that hammer or GD last tuesday stroking 6 from the line???

Reply #23822 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Yeah, Cheeze, between anything related to Atlanta and Gun Dad you haven't done much else.....

Keep boosting those numbers!!!

Bogut for No 1!!!!!!

Reply #23867 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:14 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754