Anonymous
Years ago

36ERS Website -- do they respond?

36rs Website , has anyone else had replies from it's feedback online ?

I sent them an email in regards to a question about FTA 36rs commercials and I didn't get a reply ?

Hey it's great that they got a scoreboard for up and coming games however what's the deal with not getting any reply from their feedback ?

...and why is there no direct link on the site to where you can but tickets for matches etc..?

"Please Explain" ...(pauline)

Topic #1017 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Can you remember when you submitted your question?

As for the tickets, I've been saying exactly that and have recommended that they implement a "Come to a game" page which includes ticket information and instructions on getting to the Dome.

Also, I would like to see a box on the front page (text instead of so many images) that lists the next 3 games and links to the ticket information page.

Also, a results page (even altering the Schedule/Fixture to include the scoreline, and links to the boxscore and match report for that game).

Reply #11311 | Report this post

OZBballDream  
Years ago

Good ideas Isaac, although, one step further, I feel every NBL Club website should have a direct link to the ticketholders website (is that what you meant by ticket informnation page ? )so then you can but tickets online instantly via the site.

Reply #11368 | Report this post

Avanti  
Years ago

As an even further step, would it be beneficial for the NBL to follow the AFL and retain the rights to all the club web sites (if that is the right way to put it) and run them all? The quality of the sites has been discussed/critiqued elsewhere and maybe creating some uniformity in this way is the way to go?

Visit an AFL site for an example. They still all get updated regularly with club news, but all retain a uniform approach...

Is this feasable/at all worthwhile?

Reply #11375 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

That is exactly what should be happening, look at the AFL or even better the NBA, the league sets up the league site and all clubs are linked off that, they still have their own designs (graphics) and content but have a simlar layout.

Surely it would save everyone $$ as well as one company would be contracted to do it all.

Reply #11399 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I would point to Fusesport as an example of that being a problem.

Data can still be shared using RSS/XML without requiring integration of sites.

This point would likely not arise if the Sixers simply linked to their ticketing partner and set up some stats.

On the issue of individual club sites vs a network such as that used by the AFL and NBA, I don't really have a strong opinion either way; there are advantages and disadvantages with either approach.

Reply #11401 | Report this post

OZBBallDream  
Years ago

Has anyone else here had problems with the 36rs zite responding to feedback ?

I think it's important for all clubs and the NBL to have their finger on the pulse on the needs and ideas of fans as they are vitaly important to the future development of the club/ league etc.

I'm glad I am getting replies via the NBL feeback though, no luck with the 36rs site though...anyone else had the same problem or did you get a response ?

Reply #11561 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:29 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754