Anonymous
Years ago

Mount Gambier Pioneers

I am hoping someone might have some info on what the pioneers team is going to be like. I am moving to the area soon and love basketball so am going to get behind them. I have seen the team list on their web site but these names dont mean much to me unfortunately. Hope someone can let me know what their chances are this year. I notice they have a new import, any idea on what he is like.
I look forward to your responses

Topic #10232 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

yo nice dales

Reply #117248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey

Reply #117249 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

got no idea bro but goodluck top who ever MAD!!!

Reply #117250 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i am the original poster and can not make any sense of these responses. Maybe you could re post in a manner that i might be able to understand.

Reply #117253 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

few new names so probably even they don't know how they will go - rebuilding and trying to get a good balance of players - looks good on paper. go out and support them regardless - the local support of all aports down there is fantastica nd a great social outlet too.

Reply #117269 | Report this post

Neptuneboy  
Years ago

If you are from the country (#10232) or were at the senior champs last weekend, most of the mt gambier team that won the mens a grade are part of the pioneers squad.

Reply #117284 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

most? 2 core players and 2 development players.

Reply #117286 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

5 of the 7 players from senior country carnival team are involved with the Pioneers squad.

Reply #117287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for that info. I will be there supporting them as often as i can.

Reply #117440 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Mount Gambier team had two players, two young guys warming the pine and another kid who is in the training squad, but not playing as he playing juniors for Norwood in Adelaide instead.

Hardly the Pioneers roster on the floor there.

Reply #117566 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

pioneers have been talking to dodman to play next season for them

Reply #117571 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

The Pioneers are generally competitive. They are hoping to get Jason Sedlock naturalised as quickly as possible to have him playing as a local. If this happens and they can afford to get another import they will be a very decent squad.
Always worth going to watch them play, especially if the town get behind them, great atmosphere!
I'll be definitely going down to watch a few games this year.

Reply #117816 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Excellent thanks for that Panther might catch up with you there.

Reply #117914 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:07 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754