Anonymous
Years ago

Yahoo NBA

Hey

Anyone checked out or seen the new Yahoo Sports NBA page. A great upgrade that makes it a great alternative to NBA.com and the other. Still doesnt rival NBA.com but was a nice surprise this morning anyways.

Peoples thoughts?

Topic #10252 | Report this topic

Kwest  
Years ago

I think it beats nba.com hands down. I rarely visit nba.com - basically only for video.

Nothing beats the yahoo Game Channel. Hasnt changed in years, and is still better than anything espn or nba.com come up with.

Reply #117616 | Report this post

Fosbury  
Years ago

I'm a yahoo guy - I also like ESPN web - their gamecast is relly good

Reply #117617 | Report this post

Who Me!  
Years ago

Big Fan of Yahoo. This upgrade possibly explains why over the last couple of weeks the stats have been all over the place.

Box scores didn't add up, in the Heat/Bulls Game last weekend, Shaq & Big Ben disappeared off the Box Scores for about half the game and then suddenly reappeared.

Hopefully this new page has more accurate stats, for those of us following games at work.

Reply #117618 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Still prefer ESPN's NBA scoreboard and gamecast.

Reply #117632 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Just checked out the ESPN game cast, and I must say its improved since I last saw it. At least the play by play and stats are on the same screen.

Would still take the Yahoo one though. Nice and simple without the bells and whistles which just seem to make it harder to follow in my book.

Reply #117640 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

I use Yahoo primarily for my live score needs. On the occasion when they are refreshing properly, the CBS one is also pretty good. Has a shot chart and some other interesting stuff, but seems generally slower to update than yahoo.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nba/scoreboard

Reply #117658 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

oops, last post should have read

"on the occasion when they aren't updating properly."

Reply #117659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

espn is the go...nba is good however it is annoying how whenever you click on a box score it goes to game live, and you have to click boxscore again. Frustrating.

Reply #117674 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:32 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754