Anonymous
Years ago

Reserves Games last night

howdy howdy, how did all the mens games end up last night, i heard the woodville eastern game was a pretty close hit out??????

Topic #10292 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

norwood nailed a shot on the buzzer to escape with a draw against south.
Pretty close the whole game.

Reply #118223 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

north just over sturt in men

Reply #118228 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

Centrals women have withdrawn from Div 2 as well as ABA.

Reply #118244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the aba program has centrals women in it, what will happen for those games (eg bye, or are they going to have some other non-affiliated team etc)

Reply #118257 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

Yes the women only have 16 rounds and the men have 18 now. I was told out at training that they had pulled out. The men are still in. The mens game that night will be moved forward to 7:15 or some time like that and a game of some description will take place before hand (maybe a junior game or something).

Reply #118321 | Report this post

fish  
Years ago

No centrals does that there is no blitz now this year???

Reply #118344 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

The Blitz is run by North, Woodville and Centrals so I shouldn't see why it would not go ahead but I don't know for sure I guess it depend on how many teams nominate?

Reply #118345 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I see Eastern were beaten by Woodville. From what I heard Gav Kargans did a lot of damage and showed why people are wondering why he was left out of the State team by Easterns coach.

Reply #118604 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:45 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754