puzzled
Years ago

referees rostering question

please tell me how I saw 2 green shirts on one court and 4 grey shirts on the other 2 courts over the weekend.

should it not be 1 and 1 ?

how can anything be spoken of - 2 green shirts equals no approach from anyone during the game???

Topic #10372 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

Too many beers, seeing double perhaps?

Reply #119101 | Report this post

Neptuneboy  
Years ago

Was Miss Piggy doing scorebench on the green shirt game?

Reply #119147 | Report this post

Mushrrom  
Years ago

We had 2 grey shirts for a game and it was the worst case of biased umpiring I had ever seen - it was the other teams and refs home stadium and a finals spot rested on the game being played - but determination won out and refs couldn't win it for said team, so as long as the green shirts did a good job, and you haven't indicated that - don't complain. I have a question though - Is the umpire in charge supposed to be watching games or reffing - had a situation where a dispute arose and UIC was reffing on other court and couldnt see what was going on? anyone throw some light on this? Is this supposed to happen?

Reply #119152 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its not supposed to happen mushrrom but sadly due to the abuse by various people (parents, players, coaches etc) there is a lack of umpires so uic need to umpire games also its a sad fact

Reply #119172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes miss piggy on the bench watching Kermit ref.

Reply #119178 | Report this post

Cheat  
Years ago

Yes that other game was crucial to the home team aswell so the UIC thought they better get out there and win it for them. jk

How stupid is your bias comment mushroom? The kids normally referee at the stadium that is most convienient to them, it has nothing to do with being bias.

Reply #119199 | Report this post

Mushrrom  
Years ago

Cheat - how do you know it was kids - never said it was

Reply #119212 | Report this post

Gravity man  
Years ago

The Bias uic was Les Thorton,He should be smoking his dope away from the stadium,he is well know with his local stadium.He do favours for any team anyday .GET RID OF HIM FOR A ON BIAS UI

Reply #119677 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:23 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754