Anonymous
Years ago

Add a SA player and lower the standard!

See what happens when a SA player is added to the World Cup Squad! Just the hint of a SA player and the whole Australian cricket team starts playing like the Red backs!

Topic #10434 | Report this topic

Bully  
Years ago

thats good but if u were actually watching the cricket u would realise that Tait is still over here playing and isnt playing in the chappel hadlee series

Reply #120035 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

actually all of australia's world cup triumphs have had a south australian in the starting side, so there goes that argument

Reply #120036 | Report this post

The Worm  
Years ago

Idiot I seem to remember Tait being dropped prior to Australia losing to England in the Finals of the Commonwealth Bank Trophy! That is when things went pear shaped!

Reply #120037 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

And Tait is on his way over to NZ since Lee is back in Sydney now.

Reply #120041 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

anon, that wins the least intelligant post award.

10 different players from the redbacks.

Reply #120046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

123abc, check your spelling related to how smart people are before you post, Bully , I said a member of the world cup squad not NZ squad and tongue in cheek blamed him for the NZ debacle.

Reply #120085 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

actually there are 2 south australians on the NZ side, well one born in SA (vincent) and the other played 3 years of a grade here (Styris) styris i think was qld born

Reply #120116 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow Tait had an impact in NZ, the people in the grandstand were in danger of being killed so many balls were getting hit off him there.

Reply #120151 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"Bully"

Well that's your opinion. I'll live with it.

Reply #120175 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:47 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754