Fezlington
Years ago

Lakers V Cavs

52 fouls in total

Cavs - 55 FT attempts

Lakers - 42 attempts

Lets hope the 3 fools officiating the game today are not doing the All Star game on monday..lol

Lakers lost ......... We NEED Jason Kidd

Topic #10435 | Report this topic

mr clutch  
Years ago

Nope - we need Walton and Kwame

Reply #120039 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

Five game losing streak...not good. Seems ever since Odom came back (or Walton went out, it was the same game) the Lakers have taken a step back. Have not been playing well the last few weeks at all.

Reply #120056 | Report this post

Why does odom think he's a point guard

Reply #120060 | Report this post

skink  
Years ago

im sure in a few days kidd will be a laker,although being a knicks fan i would not mind him in my team,i wonder if they would take francis for him? hahahaha.....

Reply #120063 | Report this post

Surmo  
Years ago

Hey Skink.
The knicks should trade Francis for a bowl of cerial thats about all hes worth these days.

Reply #120065 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Kwame is soft.......f@#k me, how long does it take to get over a ankle sprain...lol

His been out for almost 2 months

What happened to the good old days were players would fight thru the pain to get a game

The players of today, not only in bball but all forms of sport are soft compared to the old days

Reply #120069 | Report this post

I think its because they're on such higher contracts these days that the teams wont let the players back on the court until they are 100% healed (to prevent long term injuries) but, on the contrary, ive never heard of a player missing so many games because of a bruised bone either

Reply #120073 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:26 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754