Anonymous
Years ago

Hoops SA Best Posts

A few posts I keep running into still manage to make me laugh after the third and fourth time.
Wondering if there are any good ones out there I havn't read.

Two of my fav's

The Watcher
Sturt Announces 04/05 Coaches
Post #3861
Cortez u asked for it!

Northener
Best B-Ball Stadium
Post #7857

I know there's heaps of others

p.s. Before you start I'm not looking to get one of my post's mentioned as they are all genuinely lame.

Topic #1045 | Report this topic

dislocated hip  
Years ago

gun dad posts for me

if you shoot it - they will come...

Reply #11651 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Isaac, if people are mentioning great posts, can you turn them into links so the it-illiterate amongst us can see what they're talking about?

Reply #11656 | Report this post

hopeless  
Years ago

re: favourite ref hand signals (#6891)

as described by yogee Weeksy loves waving em off. but what really gets his juices going is if he can wave one off followed by a charging foul. if he makes this call from the baseline, he just about reaches the centreline by the time he's finished thrusting forward with the fist outstretched.

notch, 14/09/04

i gotta say i personally love this one i can just see happening

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply #11665 | Report this post

Aramesh Gamboa  
Years ago

I reckon the best post on here has been the "Best Post's" post.

Reply #11673 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

there are No "BEST POSTS"

Reply #11676 | Report this post

this 6'5" guy is the best post on my team

Reply #11682 | Report this post

BEst post was Scott Whitmores reply to Basman when Basman was bagging out one of the Woodville boys.

Reply #11684 | Report this post

Billo  
Years ago

What about a thread "Worst use of an apostrophe in a title" or maybe "Worst absence of an apostophe in a name".

I nominate "Best Post's" and "Nash's backs better" respectively.

Ohhhh, I'd better watch my grammer from here on in..... honestly though, get it right in your name or a title!!

Reply #11696 | Report this post

will shakespeare  
Years ago

yes - it should be "best posts" and "Nash's back is better"

Reply #11697 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I've linked the first couple of posts. Don't really have time to hunt down the rest.

Definitely in the top ten were Whitmore's responses. Here is the absolute best:

"My brother Mr basman, lets be real, you need to put down you play station control and smell what the Scotts got cooking." More.

Quality topics have been the Ref hand signals one, and the one featuring Paul Arnott posting pictures of people who'd feature in a Bob Knight sitcom. Here it is.

Reply #11707 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:53 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754