123abc
Years ago

Bullets V Kings

Currently 43 each at halftime.

10 for Rychart, 11 for Bradtke while Hinder has 12 for the Kings.

A tight match and Brisbane had a
8-1 foul ratio in the second quarter. 3 fouls for McKinnon and 4 for Gibson. Bullets may be in trouble down the stretch.

My tip is Kings by 5

Topic #10502 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Bullets are up by 9 with 2 and a half to go.

Reply #120848 | Report this post

billups 1  
Years ago

BULLETS R NOW INTO THEIR 1st GRAND FINAL SINCE 1990 , and are currently on a 20 game winning streak, damn there good, coud be one of the greatest teams ever put together if they win the GF series.

Reply #120852 | Report this post

john  
Years ago

what a surprise

Reply #120854 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

Take a chill pill Billups 1. Your talking greatest teams in NBL History prior to salary Cap/points system that has its effect. The Tigers are the Defending Champs Brisbane still have to put the icing on the cake.

Bullets should win but will they?

Reply #120855 | Report this post

billups 1  
Years ago

MM i dont think what i said is wrong, I said they COULD be the greates team ever assembled. A clear emphasis on COULD. Imagine if they clean sweeped the tiger though IMAGINE, 23 game winning streak to end the season, not too many team end the season like that. lol

Reply #120858 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

36ers in 1986 only lost two games all year (in a shorter season). Bullets have already lost five this year (before going on a very impressive streak). Who is to say who is more dominant?

Reply #120882 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Must say, still just a little bit of satisfaction that Goorj won't be on the sidelines at the GF this year. Petty I know, but I just can't help it!

Reply #120885 | Report this post

DrB  
Years ago

cheating mongreals! the nbl should audit them right now and then suspend the club! ha thats my dream! I am sure if the win the championship it wont feel that good as they have bought the championship by cleary cheating the cap!

Reply #120983 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

DrB.
You've just said what everyone is thinking.

Nice work

Reply #121018 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

i would like to see them win the championship, just when they recieve the trophy on the stage, the NBL publically humiliates Brisbane about cheating and give it over to the opposing team. All infront of the Brisbane crowd with Eddy Groves in there too.

It would serve them right!

...but then we would lose sponsorship from ABC Learning Centres...

Reply #121031 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

A bit unprofessional of the NBL to let them play and win first, then confiscate the trophy. It would make the NBL look like the bigger idiots. Auditing the cap needs to be done in the pre season when the team's rosters have all been finalised.

Reply #121054 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

EC if that was to happen then sydneys 5 imports for the season wont come into consideration. maybe half way through the season and then a week before finals would be better.

Reply #121060 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Crap. If the NBL were to monitor the salary cap, then it should be done every month to allow for changes in the teams' roster. Why only do it once or twice a year.

Reply #121063 | Report this post

Izzy  
Years ago

123abc.....might as well hand ours back as well then!

Reply #121066 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

booga, what Sydney do in going through 5 imports in a season is a farce anyway.

Reply #121072 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Why?! If a club wants to cut a player and sign a replacement, they can.

Reply #121175 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

EC, i don't think that the NBL can get any less professional then they already are.

Reply #121293 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:39 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754