Anonymous
Years ago

NH: Who will the crows play next week?

In Mount Gambier, the loser of which game?

Topic #10515 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

Port should have really played better. Doughty stuffed up the win for the Crows.

Crows had Riccuito, Goodwin, Johncock, Burton and others out while Port just had Tredrea. The umpires weren't consistent at all and favoured Port alot.

Welldone Port but if you are going to play like that again with a close to full strength side, you will not play aswell as i for one was tipping. Port should be improved but it doesn't look it.

Crows unearthed a star in Griffin.

Reply #121065 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

123abc, Tredrea's worth more than all those missing Crows put together, and then there's Toby. Those two are worth at least 10 goals for Port.

I'm just shattered that the Crows are coming to Mt Gambier. It's only the second time (after I mistakenly cheered for the Crows in the 1997 Grand Final) that I've wanted the Crows to win.

Damn it!

Reply #121075 | Report this post

Skudpud  
Years ago

The umpires went into this game screwed. The new rule that your not allowed to tackle a player after he has released the ball is great, but the way they are told to call it is fkin horrible. They cant call it a late tackle when the tackel has begun as the ball is released, was called 4 times tonight. When is the league going to explain these rules properly without leaving them open to interpretation so the umpires can actually try to do their job.

Reply #121076 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

123abc, Tredrea's worth more than all those missing Crows put together, and then there's Toby. Those two are worth at least 10 goals for Port.

Moses...no offence mate, but get off the drugs dude

You have no idea about football if you think Tredrea is worth more than Riccuito, Goodwin, Johncock & Burton

Reply #121079 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Fez, for a second there, I thought you were agreeing with me.

Only in jest dude. Still not happy with the Power though. Damn Crows!

Reply #121081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WHO DOES ADELAIDE PLAY NEXT WEEK?

Reply #121082 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Who cares.

Reply #121084 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOOK ON THE AFL WEB SITE, AND WAIT FOR THE OTHER RESULTS U FOOL

Reply #121085 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Either Hawthorn or Melbourne.

Reply #121087 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Just adding to what Moses said i think that Roo is worth way more than Tredrea could ever be.

"Toby Thurstans and Tredrea both worth atleast 10 goals"
Are you kidding me how many times have they scored 10 in tandem? once?

Totally agree Griffin a superstar in the making.

Reply #121102 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crows to play the redbacks next week and a draw is predicted.

Reply #121106 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

when the crows its always someone elses fault

but i wouldnt be suprised if they had money no them selves to lose

Reply #121140 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Crows are gun

Reply #121157 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Maybe 1 day Moses, i may just agree with you

I just hope my team can get 8 wins for the season...lol

Reply #121159 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the crows are the new breed of chokers and if only history would repeat with the adelaide football club

Reply #121214 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crows are not so much soft as runny.

Reply #121231 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The biggest joke is ports name they play under. To use the word power with port is a joke. With the team they had if they can only manage a 3 point win I would be afraid very afraid.

Reply #121245 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Totally agree anon a near full strength side that can only win by 3 against a group of youngsters is very scary. GO THE CROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #121276 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

(#121276) 9. 17 to 10. 8 shows that poor kickin stopped the crows from having thier arses kicked 1st round of NAB cup and u guys were lucky we couldnt kick straight thats all i see so whos scared

Reply #121462 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ya mum

Reply #134208 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:48 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754