Anonymous
Years ago

Nick Horvath

I'm not saying that we should or shouldn't keep Horvath but I would simply like to know why we should get rid of him (as it looks likely the club will do).

Topic #10564 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

No D in Horvath

Reply #121912 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Too many fouls

Reply #121914 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he is a bad off the court team mate

Reply #121916 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

hes great to watch in abl games very physical

Reply #121941 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

He isn't a bad team mate at all from what I've heard...but plays no D, has no clue how to manage his fouls, and is clearly a very poor communicator as he should've made sure he was getting 20-25 shots per game!

Reply #121950 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

If I was Horvath I wouldn't come back to Adelaide.

Reply #121960 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Kobe, it was not just in Adelaide that he had the problem of not getting enough shots. He played exactly the same game at West Sydney where he ought to have been able to get as many shots as he liked. His averages this year were pretty much his career averages (except with 3 less rebounds a game).

And he was just as foul prone at the pigs too. He is not bad, could be great, but not the worlds finest basketball mind.

Reply #121966 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

It seems to me that when Horvath gets the ball he is brilliant. A very good back to the basket player but doesnt get the ball enough, plays no D and get heaps of cheap fouls. It's a pity because he could be a great player.

Reply #122050 | Report this post

Qlder  
Years ago

I'd take him at the Taipans,Owens and Thornton,just wasted imports this year. Wouldn't mind Ballinger either!

Reply #122085 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

cant argue with the foul problem but saying he plays no D is just further proof that u people believe whatever the hell Boti Nagy says.

Reply #122123 | Report this post

Catherine  
Years ago

He is the best person and a great basketball player! As for his mind, A physics and English (major) graduate of Duke, he is just an all around good sport!
We love you Nicky !!!!!

Reply #126803 | Report this post

raerae  
Years ago

Sorry but i think horvath may not be the best but he is good, we cant just try to make a dream team coz its not gonna happen keep the good weve got and if a better offer comes up then take it but i bet horvath is better than any of you guys. hes played in nba he is a gd sub atleast.

Reply #135750 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Really ? NBA ?! wow ... never let facts get in the way of a good argument ...

Reply #135762 | Report this post

This is Horvath  
Years ago

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ORVATTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH

Reply #156629 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:02 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754