smitty12
Years ago

joe ingles in the 'Tiser tomorrow... Thur 29/2

make sure u grab the 'tiser tomorrow, as it SHOULD be tomorrow that joe's latest interview wit Boti should be placed. And enjoy more on our local product who we should have nothin but respect and admiration for and wish him luck for the Boomers in June/July.

(if not tomorrow...next few days hehe)

Topic #10566 | Report this topic

Crooked  
Years ago

Depends if they set the article for the next 29/2 which would be next year.....

Reply #121954 | Report this post

smitty12  
Years ago

always got ya smart ass people on here ey...

Reply #121955 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

and the dumb ones Smitty!!!!!!

Reply #121961 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Can anyone tell me why our
"basketball writer" didnt ask the questions we all wanted answered in the interview?

If i wanted irrelevant, dull, puff pieces i would watch today tonight or ACA.

Reply #122220 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Funny how Southern Tiger get a puff peice now that Boti has moved clubs!

Reply #122226 | Report this post

J Packer  
Years ago

Get use to it now that Boti is there. U should have a look at the Tigers sponsorship packs. They are offering advertisment into the Advertiser and Messenger as part of their sponsorship deals. Thanks Boti

Reply #122229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doesn't matter what deals they do, they will still continue to slip into the basketball wilderness!

Reply #122238 | Report this post

The Herald  
Years ago

Care to back that up Mr Packer?

Messenger maybe but i cant see them running space in the advertiser, F**k not even Boti is allowed to do that.

Reply #122257 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Are you suggesting that Boti didn't do a similar puff piece on Newley, or Schencher etc. If you go check the records, you will find he did very similar pieces when those locals came 'home'.

Reply #122258 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:42 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754