yogee
Years ago

Oz Hoops Forums up

You can find the Oz Hoops Boards right here!!

You will need to register again, guest posting is currently enabled, but will switch off soon.

The staff at Oz Hoops do apologise for the inconvenience caused, and be rest assured, our dedicated team of volunteer staff are trying their hardest to sort out the issues.

Topic #1058 | Report this topic

yogee  
Years ago

Oz Hoops will be re launching on Monday. The address will be the same (www.ozhoops.com.au), but as part of the resolving of issues, it has been decided to take the oppirtunity ot give the old girl a bit of a face lift. This is also in prepapration for the staff at Oz Hoops actually doing their own content management, whilst Derek goes on an extended European holiday.

Hope you all enjoy the new site when it goes live.

Reply #11785 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Burned through the monthly bandwidth quota, eh? I emailed Derek the other day to give him the name of a place that I use in Australia who have unlimited data. Service is a bit flat, but it saves this site costing me $12,000/year!

Reply #11790 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

The horrors of having a popular site!!!

Reply #11795 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:39 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754