Anonymous
Years ago

ABL Blitz Results ???

Anyone see the games / have results from the games played so far???

Topic #10600 | Report this topic

booga  
Years ago

heard mavs girls beat woodville but i don't know the score

Reply #122326 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woodville beat Centrals,Sturt and Eagles.

Reply #122328 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-3656-0-0-0&a=COMPS

Reply #122329 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

North Men dominating, beating Sturt, Forestville and West today all comfortably. Look to be the best prepared group out there.

Reply #122337 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If North don't win this year they only have their rookie coach to blame.

Reply #122338 | Report this post

Utopia  
Years ago

who gets the credit if their rookie coach takes them to a title?

Reply #122339 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Why aren't the Eagles women playing in the Blitz?

Reply #122353 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

I agree Utopia, he's in a no-win situation.

Reply #122356 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Eagles don't travel well....

Reply #122369 | Report this post

Hillbillys cousin  
Years ago

Eagles didn't fly north.

Some more results just in -
8 cars reported stolen from carpark and with afternoon finals predicting another 3 or 4 likely.

13 single mums seen leaving the creche in the foyer

32 multi coloured panelled holden commodores seen driving in convoy near munno para - believed to be guiness book of record.

Report just in that centrals mother with 3 children all with different fathers seen chatting to father of southern child disorientated by other side of grand junction road syndrome - now believing that they won't get home in time for school tomorrow as they think they are in another state.

Go the blitz

Just a thoughtful question - if you put southern, mavs, centrals and woodville together you could have 1 club, but would they be 4 times as smart ?

Answer - I do not think so as southern have already proved.

Reply #122383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hillbillys cousin you are a wanker

Reply #122384 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hillbillys cousin I think you are talking about port power.

Reply #122387 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jason from North should learn that the Blitz is to try out people and not the be all and end to win the whole thing. I guess he has a lot to learn as a coach and selector.

Reply #122389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HillBilly you are funny!

Reply #122398 | Report this post

Hillbillys cousin  
Years ago

The hillbilly is just observant and cares about basketball in this state and where it is heading. Other sports are going ahead in leaps and bounds and we are stagnating - something is seriously wrong and unless the powers that be change the culture the game is doomed

Reply #122404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ha ha hilbilly, although the panel van convoy would have been bigger if all the other bogans driving them weren't at the clipsal 500.

Reply #122406 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#389,

and who is Jason from North?

Reply #122412 | Report this post

JC  
Years ago

Hillbilly's Cousin - obviously you are disappointed that the Starplex was the stadium of choice for the Blitz, not Wayville. Clearly you are not supportive of the Blitz or its location. Is an hour drive for a pre-season tournament really that big a deal that you must resort to deragotory comments about a township in Gawler about which you have limited knowledge. Your comments suggest you are an Eagles supporter - I am sure they appreciate people like yourself representing their community.

Reply #122418 | Report this post

Hillbilly  
Years ago

JC my man

I actually come from Gawler, but I saw the light and now live in the wonderful metroplis suburb of malvern with a carrot stuck right you know where.

Why should BSA support a club that can't even field a womens team.

As my cousin said if it was a business and Centrals was a branch it would be shut down - simple.

We have 3 or 4 branches (clubs) that are a burden on our society.Is it a coincidence where they are demographically located ?

Everybodys perception of good is different - mine changed when I moved.

Funny - but people and there for clubs are the only ones responsible for their lot in life.

By the way the blitz should be red and blue blooded.

Reply #122422 | Report this post

victorian  
Years ago

JC

R u the man from saab with the lancer and the love shack and wear the pajama pants to training

Reply #122426 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey Hillbilly & your Cousin. Sounds like you would prefer just one big club, so you can play with yourself and not have to travel anywhere.
That would be real great for basketball in this state.

Reply #122436 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

hey hillbilly wouldn't half of elizabeth be at your wedding with your cousin

Reply #122456 | Report this post

JC  
Years ago

Hillbilly Jim, sure, your ideas regarding the stability of clubs as to that in the business world has merit.
But why go down the long tired path of childish behaivour in insinuating that crime is rampant in and around the Starplex area?Erroneous posting of that nature achieves nothing constructive. Only once I pointed out your troll-like post did you change you style and bring to our attention your indifference to what you perceive to be a handful of clubs supporting the rest of the competetition. Make valid comments, (however rehashed they may be) and people may listen to your ideas.

In other words, stop filling this forum with crap.

Reply #122466 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Amen to that.

Reply #122473 | Report this post

Utopia  
Years ago

Think they mean Justin, and if you had watched North did try a number of different combinations and options in offence and defence, was actually interesting to watch. Things to learn you say???? to me it looked like north are well drilled and worked their rotations well, the season is only 2 weeks out, if teams are still trying too many new things they will get burnt in such a short season. Congrats to the Rockets, was a pleasure to watch your style of play and i say that being a spectator of a losing side.

Reply #122475 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

It's actually funny that some areas of the Gawler district have a higher average property value than Malvern.

The Gawler district also has a lower crime rate.

Reply #122476 | Report this post

Hillbilly  
Years ago

Yogee

U make a very good point. I would not trust half the ferals in this eastern suburb either. They only have to steal 1/3 the cars to get the same value.

JC as to your comments, your obviously not the man I thought you were. My sister is a troll and she is probably better looking than you - just.

Make one thing clear you do not make me change my mind or views.
Only my wife can do that.

Good to see that the passion lives on out North.

Reply #122479 | Report this post

observer  
Years ago

By the way how did the centrals women go at the blitz ?

Reply #122480 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All the Blitz results, including Grand Final reviews, are now available here.

Reply #122488 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

hillbilly u mentioned your wife and sister in your post above are they the same person?

Reply #122502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Jason from North should learn that the Blitz is to try out people and not the be all and end to win the whole thing. I guess he has a lot to learn as a coach and selector."

Ahhh, more love from the Woodville U20 men!! And if you guys actually went to a trial, you would've learned that his name is Justin!!

Reply #122513 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

a lot to learn as a coach? they have won the summer and blitz finals by near 40 points in both, they are clearly the best drilled side going around and are still favorites for the main season with 2 quality inclusions to come. if you ask me schuller is doing better than most. must admit it does sound like usual sour grapes by woodville people.

Reply #122524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jason? thought it was Justin. Maybe you need to learn his name before you sledge him.

Reply #122544 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

woodville U20 men? how the hell you come up with that? he wasn't the head coach for 20s so he didnt make selections, and not to mention, theres only 2 guys in woodville men who are U20, myself and gav, and neither of us posted that comment, cause we both know his name. dont make accusations without some sought of decent proof

Reply #122601 | Report this post

observer  
Years ago

Booga

You are a very alert observer picking up on the Hillbilly married and his wife being his sister. Believe his motto is "insest a game the whole family can play". Reminds me of the griswald clan does the boy from the hill.

Reply #122623 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

observer the centrals women came 4th. Oh sorry that was eastern with Shaye Baily playing for them just confused me there for a second.

Reply #122657 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

observer ever seen a movie from holland called the flodders. i think hillbilly was the dimwit son

Reply #122833 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:45 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754