Anonymous
Years ago

NH: Chad Cornes Chokes

Port down by 4 points, 30 seconds left, he was 60 metres out and took a mark. The Geelong player knocked it out of his hands and he got a 50.

His kick from the edge of the goal square hit the post.

Port Lose.

Topic #10601 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Port Lose."

There are no two sweeter words in the english language.

Reply #122340 | Report this post

van  
Years ago

how about Eberts "play on" in the goal square! What was he thinking??

Reply #122342 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Yes there are....

de fault

Reply #122343 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Nice Yogee.

Reply #122345 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Port Lose."

There are no two sweeter words in the english language.

Big head - "chad chokes" sounds good too.

Reply #122347 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

i had Port/Port halftime full time.
all those kicks cost me $475 bucks.
Dohh!!!!!

Reply #122351 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

I couldn't believe it!

Chad Cornes was furious about some calls and could have had some revenge.

He kicked too quickly and just took a stab at it. Then Port had another chance for goal if one power player (pettigrew?) had caught the ball which he should have done in the final seconds of extra time.

Both teams played very well considering the terrential rains.

What a match though! Clinton Grybas said a few things related to basketball. Such as: "The hole Syndrome" Where a team digs a hole and trys to get out of it and gets within a goal but never gets a head.

A crocodile on the Arnhem Highway! Holy Sh*t!

Reply #122352 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who cares !! It was a practice match. Both teams wont even make the eight.

Reply #122358 | Report this post

CAMPBELL  
Years ago

believe,
geelong will make it.
port blaaaaaaaa.

Reply #122360 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chad chokes, c'mon with graham as his father what else would the kid do.

Reply #122368 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"Both teams wont even make the eight."

That is BS (#122358)

I'm a crows supporter and i think that Port will make the eight.

My tips for the 2007 Premiership Season:

1 West Coast Eagles
2 Adelaide Crows
3 Fremantle Dockers
4 St.Kilda Saints
5 Sydney Swans
6 Western Bulldogs
7 Collingwood Magpies
8 Port Power
-
9 Essendon
10 Demons
11 Geelong
12 Brisbane
13 Kangaroos
14 Carlton
15 Richmond
16 Hawthorn

Reply #122382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Simon Goodwin has placed a bet that you are right!

Reply #122396 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Hilarious when he missed, again hilarious when ebert dropped that chest mark, great game.

my tips:
1.West Coast
2.Adelaide
3.Melbourne
4.St. Kilda
5.Bulldogs
6.Geelong
7.Sydney
8.Fremantle

9.Essendon
10.Collingwood
11.Richmond
12.Port
13.Brisbane
14.Hawthorn
15.Kangaroos
16.Carlton

Port are STILL trash and there is NO WAY IN HELL they will make the 8, and the demons have a few things to sort out but their awesome list alone should get them a top4 spot. And as for freo, dont believe the hype they are not a GF quality side.

Reply #122407 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

Never bet on the NAB cup. Never.

Reply #122408 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

Oh and Port are scum. Thankyou.

Reply #122409 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

yeah we missed a few kicks while playing in a swimming pool but where did the crows play this week oh thats right they got beat by us last week and had to play regional footy footy played in the tropics during wet season is stupid and its good for the afl to go there but not during the nab cup in wet season

Reply #122433 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spadge you are the man port adelaide need , optimistic, a basketball coach, a magic man thru and thru. Pity footy is played outdoors mate! Go you good thing!

Reply #122442 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

yeah its not played in tropical wet season tho thats completly different from a melboune winter down pour

Reply #122454 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

and at leats i have the nounse to put up a name and tell u what club i support good work Anonymous

Reply #122455 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wouldn't brag about my association with magic or port. I guess your mentality or lack of it is now proven.

Reply #122467 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

another top post from someone with no balls

Anonymous again and again pathetic

Reply #122472 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

another top post from someone with no balls

Anonymous again and again pathetic

Reply #122474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Port will not make the Eight !!!

Read it and weep.

Reply #122489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Too soft !!!

No forwards. Old Backs.....Losers.

Reply #122490 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

I think that Port will...

Spadge, pull your head in!

Crows had 2 ruckmen the entire game with one of them in the forward line. Another was injured in the first quarter.

Crows did not have...

Riccuito (CAPTAIN)
Simon Goodwin
Johncock
and another 2 key players which i have forgotten...

Nobody tries for the nab cup!

Barring those who need the $1m this year.

2005 Wizard Cup winner: Carlton.

Where did they finnish? Well you guess...

2006 nab cup winner: Geelong.

Didn't make the finals.

Spadge, Port are sh*t, face it.
(Matter of opinion)

Go Crows!!!

Reply #122492 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

Crows kids are a lot better than Ports.

Pearce is a whiny little girl.

Douglas, Pfeiffer, Knights, Maric, Meesen, Hinge, Vince, Mackay, Tippett, Sellar, Griffin, Mcintyre, Mattner, Thompson, Reilly, Bock.

All 23 or under.

Yes please.

Reply #122494 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

Oh and Porplyzia...absolute TANK.

PS. Port are shit.

Reply #122495 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

(#122492)

pull my head in yeah ok when people have enough balls to have a go at me and not use Anonymous i'll listen to thier opinions

till then thier opinions mean stuff all

PS port loves being the underdog so keep writting us off its more fun when we win

Reply #122525 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I still can not beleive Crows people think they will make the top four. What a joke. Too old, juniors are not that good and will have to live on those two premierships for a long time to come.

Freo to win against West Coast, Port 5-8 and Crows 9-12.

123abcc, Port are Shit? What a true supporter of the Crows you are, love your comment "2 key players I have forgotten".

Ports younger players are terrible aren't they? 4 NAB Rising star awards, plus the winner.

ohh and the Port were missing Tredea, Surjan, Deluca and Thomas from that game.

Keep hating Port, they love it and so do the supporters.

Reply #122543 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

supporters? Port have supporters? (Barring you and spadge.)

My god... This is the first i have heard of it!

Not make the top 4!!!

Anon, you must be on crack!

1st then second!

Yes we have lost rucks but the Crows are a top 4 side no doubt about it. Crows have a highly educated coach!

Riccuito not good? Goodwin not good? McLeod not good???

Dude, get of the crack. (You are from Port aren't you?)

Reply #122578 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Get over it, it's pre season....
You cows supporters bag Port, yet this is the same team you lost to last week!
Whatever excuse you use, it was still a loss, the same thing Port had on Saturday!

Reply #122579 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

HAHAHAH @ people thinking the crows will not make the top four. "too old" they say. Well you are just falling for the media bullshit about the 'young kids etc'.

Our players are 6 months older than last season....WOW.

Reply #122583 | Report this post

Jimmy_The_Snitch  
Years ago

The Poor Powder young girls are just awesome and almost the best kids ever. Let the Powder puff revolution begin. A new destiny is about to being.

Break out the skirts, the Powder girls have arrived.

Reply #122586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Our players are 6 months older than last season....WOW. "

Last season, where you failed.......again...

Reply #122590 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crows and Port won't make the 8 in my opinion. West Coast, Sydney, Western Bulldogs and St Kilda are my predictions for top 4 with Melbourne an outside chance.

Crows- no ruckman. I think their chance was last year and they missed it.

Port- tredrea has a bionic leg and their youngsters are prob a year or 2 off being top quality players.

Reply #122594 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

123abc, Another useless and uneducated post. As soon as you start abusing people you are loosing an argument. Can not wait to quote you in 3-4 months when the Crows are heading to the bottom. And beleive me I will drag everyone of your quotes and show you and all forum users what fool you are. No ruck men, old players who can not get through pre season and you think top 2. Have you remmeber those two quality players yet? Love Crows supporters like you who make excuses and then after time will turn around and blame your coach. Can not wait until the season begins. Going to smoke that crack now!

Reply #122599 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

C'mon Anon. Port didn't even make the finals last year! Crows too old?

May i remind you of kdog's post?

"Douglas, Pfeiffer, Knights, Maric, Meesen, Hinge, Vince, Mackay, Tippett, Sellar, Griffin, Mcintyre, Mattner, Thompson, Reilly, Bock."

Knights is a great player, Maric- first kick, first goal, Vince can play, Porplyzia showed absolute brilliance last season, Griffin is ready and can play, Mattner-catch him if you can, Reilly-A proven player.

"As soon as you start abusing people you are loosing an argument. Can not wait to quote you in 3-4 months when the Crows are heading to the bottom. And beleive me I will drag everyone of your quotes and show you and all forum users what fool you are."

I have seen this quote floating around lately on Hoops.com.au,

Don't sink to an idiot's level, they will only beat you on experience.

Debate over. See who proves best in the Premiership season, then you can try an embarass me as much as you like.

This battle is over.

Ps. Ian Perrie, Mark Riccuito, Scott Welsh, Simon Goodwin, Brett Burton, Ken McGregor, Scott Thompson.

Only a few players out eh?

Reply #122624 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

hahaha great work 123abc and kdog.

And anon#543 "ohh and the Port were missing Tredea, Surjan, Deluca and Thomas from that game."

great argument, especially as port just DELISTED DELUCA hahaha port suck lol

Reply #122633 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

Nah Deluca is still on port's list.

Who said the Crows have no ruckman?

Ben Hudson & John Griffin (202cm btw)

Both Meesen and Maric will be available by round 8.

And then we have Tippett who might play a role this year.

I CANNOT believe some tool said the Crows will not make the 8. What the hell are you basing that on? A team with GENUINE superstars like:

Mcleod, Goodwin, Ricciuto, Edwards, Rutten...would have to have a hell of a lot go wrong to NOT make the 8.

Crows will finish higher than Port this year, NO doubt. Oh and Travis Boak at pick 5...hahahahahahahahaha

Sellar at 14 baby. Ohh yeah.

Reply #122672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Knights is a great player

No evidence to support this. He may become something decent, but he is a looooong way off.

Maric- first kick, first goal

Ummm, so? Could also mentioned he was DESTROYED by Parry in his last SANFL game (and that guy isn't even on an AFL list)

Vince can play

Oh, well, lets just give him the Brownlow now...

Porplyzia showed absolute brilliance last season

He shows glimpses. He also showed inconsistency. Think he'll be decent though.

Griffin is ready and can play

Yeah, all those SANFL RESERVES games has proved it.

Mattner-catch him if you can

Why would you need to?? He'll just kick it straight to you anyway!! Bonus points for worst efforts as "kick in from a point" guy ever!

Reilly-A proven player

Agreed.

Reply #122689 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

You just wait. Crows will romp in top 4.

Bam.

Reply #122697 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crows fans, do you think maybe there is a reason why so many of the players missed out on this game? Maybe it is beacuse majority of those players are ageing and their bodies can not hold up as well as they used to. Therefore how long are you going to use that as an excuse for losing??? Dont you think that there may be numerous other games when these players are out with injury over this season and the next. You cant use that as an excuse all the time, you should have other players in the team that step up when these players are out. In my opinion Crows fans will still be using those excuses when the players retire in the next couple of years. In ports case, their younger players do tend to step up a lot better when the experienced ones our out with injury as they showed last season when they won games that most people didnt think they would win.

Reply #122742 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

all I heard was 'blah blah blah, I am an idiot'

Reply #122762 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Anon (#122742),

maybe it's because it is the pre-season...

Reply #122775 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Post #122689 well said.

As for having a ruck man for this season, seriously if you're going to compare Meeson, Tippet and Hudson(not a bad player but dodgy knee perhaps) to White, Charman, Lade, Fraser, Gardiner (idiot but can play) and Cox etc then Adelaide does not have a ruckman ready for 2007.

Reply #122792 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

anon#689 if those guys like vince and knights were playin for port they'd be in every game ahead of logan, thomson, thomas and willits. just coz port are forced into playing theyre young guys (because they have no one else), doesnt make willits etc afl quality players, nor does it mean port are 'on the rise'. The crows have just as good young talent as port, the difference is crows dont need them in the side every week because we have superstars such as Ricciuto, Goodwin, Thompson, Edwards, Johncock, Bassett, Rutten, McLeod, Burton... should i continue?

And our ruckmen, well hudson is definately a no.1 ruckman in most AFL sides and with Maric, Meesen, Tippet, Griffin and SELLAR (everyone seems to be forgetting he can ruck) i dont think we have a problem.

Reply #122818 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i dont go for crows or power but seriously,Hudson a #1 ruckman at most clubs, no way!! He has a red hot go, but no way is he in the same league of White, Fraser, and Cox. In actual fact, Icant think of a #1 ruckman he is better than. Remember he has been out with a bad knee, noone knows how that is going to go.

Reply #122822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forced to play them? Rebuilding after a Premiership does that. Thats why they are the second youngest team apposed to your Crows that are the second oldest. Your team will eventually have to go to the rebuilding process as well. xztalik, why do you keep telling us that everything will be OK? I am sure you will be on here when they do as well as you are pronouncing, or maybe not! Ricciuto trained well again todayy didn't he?

Reply #122839 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

Hudson has some of the best second efforts going around.

When fit and firing the top 5 ruckman in the AFL would be:

Cox, Sandilands, Lade, Everitt and Hudson.

Reply #122840 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

You don't need to have a team of superstars to do very well.

It has been proved by Adelaide in the last two years.

Reply #122861 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

But we do have 4 or 5 supertars to be honest.

Who cares? AFC >>> PAFC and always will be.

Reply #122871 | Report this post

notprettyenough  
Years ago

It amuses me that the arguements coming from each side are exactly the same, just interchange Port/Crows depending on which team you support and replace the names of the players when talking about old and young. Today the Crows fans will say they were undermanned, no experienced players, and Port fans will cut them down for that. Next month if it changes Port fans will be undermanned and Crows fans will be all up in that. And thus the circle of footy life will continue to revolve.

The fact remains that one week the Crows lost, for whatever reason people want to throw out there, and the next week the almighty Port riding high on thier derby win, got their hair wet and hit the post.

And to the Port fans out there, for Tredrea and his bionic limbs its only a matter of time before he strains a muscle at handbag flailing practice and is out for the year again!

Enjoy the season kids.

Reply #122898 | Report this post

Rotate on this  
Years ago

K DOG i am pretty sure Troy Simmonds would be in the top 5 ruckmen going around .

COX
SIMMONDS
LADE
WHITE
SANDILANDS
FRASER
CHARMAN
EVERITT
JOLLY
HUDSON

Hudson was having a great year before the injury in 2005 and would rate him in the top 6 to 10 when fit . Agree regarding his clearances and second efforts , excellent , big heart .

Reply #122923 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

How can you rate Simmonds a better ruckmen than Sandilands??? Dude you are delusional

Reply #122929 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

Charman? Maybe if you want your ruckamn to get reported every week.

Simmonds? Dont listen to Wallace, he isn't THAT good.

Jolly?? Um are you serious?

Fraser? He is bald!

Reply #122955 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

oh please let history repeat with the Adelaide Football Club please the world will be a better place

Reply #122960 | Report this post

Rotate on this  
Years ago

DUDE ! fristly i am not a richmond supporter but as a football fan that watched pretty much every game last year , yes i still have a life and considering simmonds was in the selectors eyes super unlucky to miss all australian selection i base my judgement on that .

He averaged 17 disposals , 7 marks , 18 hitouts and over a goal a game also ran other ruckman ragged with his endurance and penchant for pushing forward and kicking critical goals for his team you cable munching fruitcake .

Lade averaged 16 disposals , 8 marks , 19.5 hitouts and just under a goal a game .

Sandilands had 12 disposals , 24 hitouts and bugger all else , still very good and still improving.

Jolly led the league in hitouts on a successful team and if you know anything about football his body work and taps to advantage were instrmental in their surge late last year .

i may be crazy but i ain't delusional .

Reply #122967 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

the crows keep talkin about supporters bu did the pack the mcg to capcity durin either of thier gf's

port did and we played a non victorian team

Reply #122977 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

Adelaide (the original club) - formed in 1860; disbanded in 1873; reformed in 1876; merged with Kensington in 1881; disbanded in 1882; reformed and merged with North Park in 1885. Their colours were black, red and white and they were premiers in the SAFA (forerunner of the SANFL) in 1886.

oh please happen again

Reply #122985 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

Adelaide (the original club) - formed in 1860; disbanded in 1873; reformed in 1876; merged with Kensington in 1881; disbanded in 1882; reformed and merged with North Park in 1885. Their colours were black, red and white and they were premiers in the SAFA (forerunner of the SANFL) in 1886.

oh please happen again

Reply #122986 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Let us have some fun...

Port's Training

Now for some jokes:

IQ robot
A man enters a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender.

The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies, "150", and the robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming, factors, quantum physics and spirituality, biomimicry, environmental interconnectedness, string theory, nano-technology, and sexual proclivities.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool.", and decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink.

Again, the robot serves him the perfectly prepared drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?"

"About a 100," the man responds.

Immediately the robot starts talking, but this time about football, the Bathurst 1000, cricket, supermodels, favourite fast foods, guns, and the like.

Really impressed, the man leaves then walks in again.

"What's your IQ?" the robot asks.

"Er, 50, I think."

And the robot responds, very, very slowly, "So, I expect you'll be following Port Adelaide again this year?"

-----------------------

A "Power" supporter is walking down the main street at Alberton wearing one thong. A passerby says, "Have you lost a thong, mate?" The "Power" supporter replies, "Nah, mate, I found one."

Reply #122998 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Really funny Port Jokes here:

http://users.pipeline.com.au/~obw/

Reply #123000 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

spadge your comment about the Crows not 'packing' the MCG for their GF is the biggest load of crap I have ever read.

Do you realise HOW HARD it was to get a ticket to those games?! They were both FULL!!!

Reply #123023 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Have the crows won a grand final this century?

lets not worry if the crows or Port came 3rd..5th..16th if you arent number 1, you dont exist.

All we have to fall back on is, the last time the 2 teams met...and..as usual... Port kicked some crow butt.

Weve got the power to win..GO PORT!

Reply #123035 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Plenty of jokes to come when i bring up all this crap when you don't make the top eight.

Reply #123037 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

doesnt mean it was pack out

Reply #123041 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spadge are you retarded. I know some people that could help you try and live a normal life. The fact you put so many meaningless posts here seems to say you are a very lonely individual. You should get away from magic and port as your affiliation with these clubs seems to exaggerate your lack of social skills and your posts show you have not yet mastered the English language.

Reply #123055 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"Plenty of jokes to come when i bring up all this crap when you don't make the top eight."

Obviously you know nothing about crows. Or Afl for that matter.

I thought i was finished with you.

Reply #123058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Keep digging that hole stupid! I can't wait until mmm round 8 maybe round 13.

Reply #123066 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

You are annoyed ever since Port...i mean Chad lost to Geelong.

So my theory is...

Reply #123077 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Is that you Chad Cornes?

Reply #123078 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

HOOPS SA EXCLUSIVE

Australian Authorities have kept this hidden for nearly six months but has been released because of the "Freedom of Information" laws.

OSAMA BIN-LADEN VIDEO RELEASED:

"Osama-bin-laden has released a video to the Australian authorities warning of a terrorist attack on Australia within a few weeks. The video shows him strolling through a rocky/hilly area ... and he mentions that he watched the footy on the weekend and the power played like a bunch of blind sissy girls. The Australian government have responded by saying that the video could have been produced anytime within the last 23 weeks."

Reply #123083 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

Hahaha why post about this on anonymous?

I'll meet up with some of you port supporters at the first showdown :)

I usually get into at least 4 or 5 fights at the showdown, port scum cant control themselves :)

Spadge, you gonna go?!?! Please?!?

Reply #123126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

123abc, I can not beleive you still slag a team that beat you? Yes loosing annoys me, especially to the good teams. At least we don't have to worry about yours!kdog, you are all class. You sound like an immature pimply little teenager.

Reply #123136 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

I am all class, at least I don't live in a housing trust home champ!

Reply #123245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hahah what a tool you are. Obviously right about the pimply immature teenager. Back to class sonny.

Reply #123248 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Win one match and you think your better than the world...

...And it's only a pre-season cup match...

Reply #123277 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Lose one, and the cows supporters think they are better than the world!

Reply #123283 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

We are better than everyone else. Arrogance is hot.

Reply #123345 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Who'd like to see a Freo vs Port grand final where there are more Carlton supporters at the ground than either of the teams playing.

Wait a minute, my mistake, we're never gunna see port in another grand final.

Port are at nice odds for the wooden spoon and i urge all to jump on board!

Reply #123369 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

"Have the crows won a grand final this century?

lets not worry if the crows or Port came 3rd..5th..16th if you arent number 1, you dont exist."

Looks liek we'll see the power some time in the 2070s then.

Reply #123373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good to see you are living up to your nickname Dr Bullshit. Are that worried that Port will win another Premiership before the Crows?

Reply #123380 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#123380)No one with footy knowledge would be worried about that.

Reply #123402 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

well footy knowledge says you haven't won it in 10 years, and Port has not won it in 3.
Do the maths!

Reply #123416 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Courtesy of Schensch. The bold ones crack me up:

Q. Two Port Adelaide supporters jump off a cliff. Who wins?
A. Society.

Q. What does a Port Adelaide supporter use as protection during sex?
A. Bus shelter.

Q. What do you call a 30 year old female Port Adelaide supporter?
A. Granny.

Q. What do you call a Port Adelaide supporter in a suit?
A. The defendant.

Q. Why did the Port Adelaide supporter cross the road?
A. To start a fight with a complete stranger for no reason what so ever.

Q. What do you call a female Port Adelaide supporter in a white tracksuit?
A. The bride.

Q. If you are driving and you see a Port Adelaide supporter on a bike, why should you try not to hit him?
A. It might be your bike.

Q. What's the first question during a Port Adelaide supporter quiz night?
A. What you looking at?

Q. Two Port Adelaide supporters in a car without any music - who is driving?
A. The policeman!

Q. Why is three Port Adelaide supporters going over a cliff in a Ford a shame?
A. Because a Ford has four seats.

Q. What do you say to a Port Adelaide supporter with a job?
A. Big Mac please.

Reply #123424 | Report this post

Neptuneboy  
Years ago

Mwahahahahahaha

Reply #123426 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Most of those are from the link.
I spent an entire hour reading those jokes!

Sad...

I think that the Crows have a better chance of making and winning a Grandfinal then Port.

Crows finished 1st then second. Compare that to Ports last 2 years!

Remember, Crows have a secret weapon that will always succeed when in use:

Now the game is over, the secret weapon used by the Crow's players to thrash Port Adelaide can be disclosed.

At the start of the game, each Crows player was told to engage in the following conversation with the Port Adelaide player he was standing:

Crow player: "All the best. It's going to be a big game."
Port player: "Yeah. It will be big."
Crow player: "After losing the last seven showdowns and being one in five this season, this is like a final."
Port player: "Did you say, like a FINAL?"

-------------------

I like this:

Port Supporters, this is not a thread you want to read...

Reply #123473 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Yeah I will read it, and remind you of it when the cows lose.

Reply #123479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Boooring. Same stuff. What was the funniest thing last year is when you guys were talking about another premiership late in the season, and then did the unthinkable again. Lose the Premlim! What is funny is that most Port people even thought you were going to win it and you didn't. Your jokes are old and worn, a bit like your playing list.

Reply #123488 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Pfft.

When,when,when... You say WHEN you beat us in a premiership match.

Do you mean like when,when,when you'd win a final which took 6 years???

Reply #123538 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

Oh well, I'm sure we can all remember Chad Cornes', "Dream Final" against the Crows back in 2005.

Oh that right, the Crows won by 80 odd points :)

We win.

Reply #123580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah you sure kicked on after that magnificent win didn't you? Also who won the last premiership match between the sides? I don't know why I am bothering, it is not much of a debate.

Reply #123602 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"I don't know why I am bothering, it is not much of a debate."

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally you know that you will never win. Welldone for giving up!
'Cause this thread was getting ridiculous!

Reply #123604 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spadge, also about u going on about being packed out, your GF had the LOWEST attendance in over 50 years of AFL/VFL competition. Filling a 74,000 stadium isn't as hard has trying to fill 90,000.

Reply #123606 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

123606 The stadium was being developed so a fair chunk was unavailable!! Another useless uneducated post by a crows person.

Reply #123642 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not giving up, you just don't have any 'facts' to debate. I like a challenge when I debate.

Reply #123651 | Report this post

caite16  
Years ago

I love it how all of the crows "supporters" only ever say things about Port suporters being "feral" and "trashy". To you, we are "feral", but to us, we are passionate. Something the crows are lacking. Its great that you sell out footy park, but you've actually got to get behind your team, and not jump off, for it to be worthwhile.

Reply #129355 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#129355) We support with our voice and wallet. Not our fists like port ferrals.

Reply #129356 | Report this post

kappajax  
Years ago

i think ur all living in the past...present shows the cows suck ass wen they play at subiaco...mwahahhaa...useless they were..i sat in the pouring rain to see some poor ass marking attempts and they were from ur so called superstars...pfttttt

but i must say 2nd is quite nice

how is 4th for u guys???

CARN THE POWER!!

Reply #132035 | Report this post

hans  
Years ago

these are some of the worst messages ive ever read, we dont play football in germany and if we ever did, suicide is not beyond comprehension. i dont know much about the game but some of the players have no talent what so ever. One ian perrie comes to mind. The man couldnt catch a cold if his life depended on it. What about nick maxwell. "the most courageous player, can play both ends of the ground", what a load of shit robert walls, he is in the top 1 worst players in the league. i hope he, kepler bradley, laycock, mark bolton, leon davis and the cloke family collide in some freak accident and never have to play the game again. It is an embarassment to us germans to see such a tactical and defensive game ruining the reputation of such a wonderful country. I think state of origin needs to come back to bring back the biff. THE GAME IS SOFT

P.S. Ian perrie, burton, mattner, knights, vince, welsh, bassett and SCOTT STEVENS(especially) wouldnt make it in any other professional sport- bunch of duds

Reply #132791 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Port like to fight and are complete dumbasses.

This thread proves it.

Reply #132816 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:24 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754