Libertine
Years ago

AussieHoopsAmerica - useful website

This is an EXCELLENT site to all those interested on the state of the Aussies playing in the USA. Saw an ad for it on ESPN the other night, and couldn't believe my eyes when they had a short 2 minute interview with Daniel Dillon ('86 from Bulleen, an extremely long PG, great at both ends) during the ad break.

www.aussiehoopsamerica.com

Sorry if this has been posted already, I did a search and nothing came up.

PS Phil if you read this please follow the link....it may win you a championship!

Topic #10616 | Report this topic

booga  
Years ago

it's goorj. home page

Reply #122552 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Libertine, what the hell is a long PG? Is it draft day already?

Reply #122554 | Report this post

Ryno  
Years ago

Needs to include NAIA!!!

Reply #122556 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

thedoctor - he's got "tremendous upside potential" too. :).

Anyone who watches a decent amount of the bball coverage on Fox would've seen these ads. They've got quite a few diffeent kids in the adds: Dillon, Kersten, Nevill, Baynes, Bruce, Weigh, Maric etc.

Reply #122558 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Dont forget
"runs the floor like a deer"
..lol My favourite !!

Reply #122570 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Or "couldnt guard the chair he's sitting in".

Ahh poor mr Ridnour.

Reply #122609 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

ive listened to a few podcasts, pity it they have chris anstey on it! he's a sounds like hes talking from a toilet.. the other guy is as clear as day..

Reply #122665 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:54 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754