Kobe24
Years ago

Bets on Casey mentioning Mackinnon's MVP 20+ times

I'm over the Fox commentary, and to make matters worse, what was with the view at the Cage...OUCH!

I think the biggest loser in the Sammy Mac MVP decision is Axel Dench. Simply because his 'former ROY' attachment will be put to the side. I bet Casey will mention the Mac won MVP perhaps 20 times...keep count. Oh and I hope Melbourne win...best chance for series to go to 5 IMO.

Topic #10635 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

I can just see it now "McKinnon the newley crowned MVP of the NBL disconbobulates the defender grabs to pieces of the iron with the non preferred left hand but has the play waived away by the current referee of the year Billy Mildenhall who says he did it illegally, your thoughts Steve?"

Reply #122909 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

LOL, Absolute GOLD Kent!

Reply #122979 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:36 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754