speculate on ideas meeting at the dome 6/3

who would like to speculate on some of the ideas bandied about at the meeting?

it would be interesting to see what comes of it for next season.

its a pity i didnt get an invite i had a few suggestions.

what ever they are i will support them 100%

Topic #10649 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

100% rookie??? What if they decide to boot all social basketball out of there? Or they decide to do nothing?
I would wait for the ideas before you totally back anything.

Reply #123029 | Report this post

Clark Kent  
Years ago

Or get rid of the Navy Seals!?

Reply #123030 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

let me be the first...

an on track bookie will be installed at the dome, taking bets on the winter rat races to be held around the concourse level on a nightly basis.

Reply #123032 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

LOL @ Clark

Reply #123033 | Report this post

Clark Kent  
Years ago

rookie I'd suggest contacting the 36ers management by email.

As long as it's constructive I'm pretty sure they're open to any suggestions fans may have.

Reply #123090 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

rookie they may sugest to u about having that horn removed through surgery if u blow it near me again

Reply #123095 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

Speaking of horns, does anyone know if there was an official NBL wide rule made about the use of the Plastic Horns/Trumpets?

I have one and want to know if it will be useful to me at games next year or whether i need to find a new way to make noise!!

Reply #123180 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

were the rats invited? im sure they'd have some good ideas on how to make it more comfortable out the back....

Reply #123269 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If dogs ever rule the world, I hope they don't choose leaders by size.... 'cause I bet there are Chihuahuas out there with some good ideas.

Reply #123272 | Report this post

Clark Kent  
Years ago

Clarky,

I wouldn't like your chances of getting a Plastic Horn/Trumpet or anything similar into the Dome in future.

Reply #123273 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

guests are advised to also not bring their hands as clapping is no longer permitted either.

Reply #123274 | Report this post

oh well i suppose i asked for that.

just wanted to see what peoples thoughts where. I cant comment on social basketball because i dont play it. surely mal isnt going to cut his own throat that would be senseless

i dont see any sense in not giving any idea 100 %

i caught up with al green today and he said rupert sapwell was at the meeting.

booga i will sit up the other end of the court just for you next season, hows that????? i am sorry i was too loud this season.

Clarky I can tell you its an NBL wide thing that trumpets are banned. the melbourne tigers and the new zealand breakers choose to ignore the ban. how do i know i went to a game in melbourne and left mine back in adelaide because i thought they where banned and they had trumpets playing all night. I was told by the official cheersquad leader that the club encourages them because of the lack of atmosphere at the cage.

roll on next season

Reply #123285 | Report this post

Neptuneboy  
Years ago

Clarky, apparently the 6ers are getting those thunder sticks for next season.

Reply #123299 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

ok thanks for the info guys....The main reason I asked is because I was told by security at one game that it would be confiscated if I continued to use it due to an NBL wide rule.

But after that game I heard them being used at other NBL games throughout the remainder of the season....it even continues in the Grand Final series...

Reply #123305 | Report this post

Neptuneboy  
Years ago

Yeah security wouldn't let me take in my samurai sword once. They reckoned it was too offensive and would be confiscated too.
I tried to argue that i came to see Darren Ng play, but they weren't having a bar of it.

Reply #123308 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

Thats a good idea Neptuneboy....might have to give that a try next season, I think i have a samurai sword lying around

Reply #123322 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

I just hope next season I will be able to read my Bryce Courtenay novels in peace!

Reply #123355 | Report this post

The me Gen.  
Years ago

(#123180) Happy for you to blow your own trumpet as long as it is not within 10 mtrs of me!

Reply #123360 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

heard one idea was to get rid of the seals,sorry guys but the end is nigh

Reply #123530 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Good thought Fess,then again they could go into pre season training and stpo looking like seals

Reply #123648 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

Hahahahah @ Bear!

Tossbag.

Reply #124069 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:49 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754