philnaldo
Years ago

Annoying Camera Angle

With Game 4 being in Melbourne tonight I wonder if Fox Sports will revert back to the normal camera angle instead of the awful one that they used for game 2 last sunday, I nearly wrecked my eyes trying to watch that angle and if it happens again then I may have to file one of those frivolous america-type lawsuits

Thoughts?

Topic #10666 | Report this topic

Rotate on this  
Years ago

agree wholeheartedly philnaldo , one wonders if it is a cost cutting measure ?? not having to ship equipment interstate every couple of days .
Or they basically have no ideaa

Reply #123451 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Surely all the Fox team will be there tonight, the curtain may com down!

Reply #123456 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

I hated it! Surely not cutting costs at this stage of the season! Someone in management has picked the worst time to experiment with new angles. Idiots!

Reply #123472 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Kobe24, I'm going to post you to Melbourne in a PostPak so you can fly kick someone for this. Their shins will be sore for weeks.

Reply #123474 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

That's why Brisbane lost, the camera angles were all wrong....

Reply #123477 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Sturty that's genius. They were catering for the cock -eyed. Isaac did you lay any of your bet off?

Reply #123483 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No, untouched. Will reevaluate if Melbourne can win tonight, but I think they could be done. Didn't look too good in that last game, although Corletto has been good for them.

Reply #123487 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Isaac, you've seen my ability to dunk. Remember that time I landed on my arm at Westbourne Park primary on the 'small' rings. Or when I helped Oscar with his dunk comp routine? With elevation like that, I Could at least fly kick there thighs! Haha. Fox, fix the camera issue, or face the small consequences!

Reply #123508 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

"Kobe24, I'm going to post you to Melbourne in a PostPak so you can fly kick someone for this. Their shins will be sore for weeks."

ROFL - there was a Toll EXPRESS deliver just 30 minutes before the game that had 3 burly security guys rushing into the stadiium - could it be??? (I kid you not!!)

Reply #123551 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:18 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754