Topic #10712 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

Is that Donnie from NKOTB?
Is this a come back??

Reply #123904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'It is our goal to commence competing in the BASA district league in the second season of 2007'

Has this occurred.......

Reply #123916 | Report this post

it was but it got put on hold by BSA so it should be summer season

Reply #123922 | Report this post

Why  
Years ago

Can I ask Why the club rooms are at parafield gardens and the trainings are held at salisbury when the club is named "Tee Tree Gully"

Reply #123934 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Why do we need another Northern club to dilute the talent? (Parafield Gardens, Salisbury mentioned on that website) Especially when you read today that Centrals has lost another boys team.

Reply #124006 | Report this post

Adam  
Years ago

I think this will be great for District basketball.

IMO - Centrals hasn't really been a big name for ages so maybe another team coming in my help out.

I know Gawler went downhill but hey if the club is run right then it will be good.. Weststars Magic is a perfect example of this

Reply #124026 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

I grew up in TTG area. Best of luck. Nothing wrong with a bit of competition Libertine or a club that is more for lower divisions :)

Reply #124042 | Report this post

you have centrals (gawler)

and north (hillcrest)

i think there is enough room for one more

Reply #124056 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

Good luck to the Titans hopefully you guys get accepted in the summer season and kick some butt

Reply #124058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bring back -

MODBURY JAZZ

anyone remember them???

Reply #124063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who are they ?

the people that run the club?

newbies?

disgruntled lions? rockets? western magic?

Reply #124064 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

probably have one of the best websites !!

Reply #124065 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will you be nominating for Div1?

Reply #124079 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

(#124026)
Adam
Gawler didn't go down hill they got told by basa to merge with centrals. gunners had money in the bank which is more than what centrals could say(it still didn't help their financial problems)

if u are using magic as a blueprint on how to run a club then i guess everyone should keep an eye on there div 1 players!

Reply #124205 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

new kids on the block..
centrals, rockets.......
try norwood, torrens valley and northern rattlers as well, not to mention torrens valley and northern rattlers are both 'lower div clubs' who have fairly poor records and are small, you will be adding a 6th team to this area, and a third of these second rate clubs that rarely ever enter into divisions higher than 4 or 5.....good luck with that!

Reply #124219 | Report this post

Reign  
Years ago

(#124205)- Booga I'm not saying anything about Magic and I have nothing to do with Magic I might see the juniors training on monday night before my game but that is all I have to do with them.

Ohh and I know some of the players but that is as close as I goto magic..

Might I suggest you stop dragging magic into alot of conversations it's getting old.

Spadge might agree with that since he luuuuuuuuurvvvvvvves magic..

Reply #124221 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

reign, i think u better have a good read chump as adam stated that magicis a good example of a club running right!! not sturt,forrestville,north or norwood bloody magic, if that is an example of a club running right then this sport is in serious trouble honestly!

Reply #124229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

get over it booga

Reply #124242 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Yo Doddobird someone else made my point! TV, Nwd, and Northern Rattlers in this area as well as North and Centrals.

Reply #124243 | Report this post

from NORTH to CENTRALS there is one other club the rattlers and they have 3 teams TV and the flames dont even come into the equation

Reply #124247 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

yeah i do love the club its a great environment pitty u all dont wanna be apart

Reply #124249 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#124219)VC, it all becomes pretty clear why Centrals are in the trouble they are in. Why dont BSA allow some new social clubs to start up in and around the pasadena, forrestville area?

Reply #124317 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #124318 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

TTG is a big area. I just think its a good idea to have a club named TTG.

Reply #124465 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #124524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it's a small club conspiracy !!!! LOL

Reply #124565 | Report this post

we'll have to see what the quality of the players that show up is then make a decision but it all comes down to what BSA give us

Reply #124579 | Report this post

Frank  
Years ago

This club has potential to be big,
lets see where it goes before we all have a go.

There's a lot of talent in the TTG area, and also a lot of disgrunted players from other district clubs.

Get recruiting Titans!

Nice website by the way, seems like a real honest and friendly club. Just what district basketball needs!

Good Luck Titans

Reply #125185 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where there any Good players to come out of Torrens Valley ??

Will there be any good players at TTG or is it the same thing.

Reply #125188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bump...

www.ttgtitans.com

Reply #126579 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:36 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754