Talent
Years ago

Junior TI Camps

When are the TI camps this year?
Not on the BSA Calender.

Topic #10716 | Report this topic

Anon  
Years ago

Isn't it normally held in the April school holidays?

Reply #124076 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Which week is which?

Reply #124082 | Report this post

revhead  
Years ago

TI CAMP IS ON 23RD,24TH, AND 26TH. OF APRIL.

Reply #124100 | Report this post

who  
Years ago

How do kids get a chance to go to these camps and what age groups

Reply #124103 | Report this post

revhead  
Years ago

SORRY PLUS 27TH OF APRIL

Reply #124107 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Who cares - something else run by the small man

Reply #124208 | Report this post

blah  
Years ago

What exactly happens at TI camps?

Reply #124730 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You get to play against a lot of equally talented kids and show the watching coaches how good you are.
You try new skills , refine old ones and mix with your peers and you can be earmarked as a potential person of interest for SASI.

Reply #124784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forgive me if I am wrong but I do think that the camp we are talking about on here is the development camp - or, is the TI camp held at the same time - the TI camp is only for those considered by their Clubs to be the best Div 1 kids - the development camp is for those that are left in Div 1 and the Div 2's.

I would really be surprised if any kids from the Development camp would be earmarked as a potential person of interest later for SASI especially if you are 2nd year Div 2.

I would be interested to hear any comments on this subject - I am not bagging the camp just think the reality is that it is just that a development camp NOT a Talent Identiication Camp

Reply #124794 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Topic header: TI camp not development camp.
Don't you think the occassional kid goes on to play at a higher level from development camps and that if development coaches spot raw talent , they act on it?

Reply #124795 | Report this post

Dr Damage  
Years ago

Try Todd Matthews.

Reply #124796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I believe Scott Ninnis never played state as a junior.

Reply #124825 | Report this post

Dr Damage  
Years ago

U/ 20's

Reply #124837 | Report this post

queenslander  
Years ago

Must be a revenue raiser - we gave those away years ago. Who runs them ? Hard to believe that the coaches don't know the best kids running around. Although having heard of the dissarray the state of the game is in down there I can understand if they didn't know. I suppose the same clown that runs the sissy program runs the school holiday baby sitting service and that all the kids go because they are scared of the consequences to their so called career if they don't. When are you guys gonna regionalise it like we do up here and progress rather than stagnate.

Reply #124858 | Report this post

Im glad most Qld folk are smarter than you and please wipe the dribble emanating from your orifices as it probably is the only time you will ever complete a dribble.

Reply #124872 | Report this post

victorian  
Years ago

Hey queenslander - go back and eat some more bananas.

No need for that sort of comment about our southern neighbours.

They have some good teams like sturt, west and forestville. They also have some good people running those clubs.

Just because they are 30 years behind the times is not always a bad thing - it is a nice place , Adelaide town. Good footy teams as well.

Reply #124894 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And when was the last time a Queensland team won anything.

Reply #124908 | Report this post

hillbilly  
Years ago

Good point anon. Thanx for the support victorian - you aren't all bad. Nothing wrong with being 30 years behind the times you queensland banana. Go find a toad to kiss

Reply #124915 | Report this post

Dr Damage  
Years ago

Qld won the u/20 womens 2006 nationals

Reply #124916 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Queenslander, good points but your lack of class and intelligence to articulate them properly detract from your points.

Reply #124917 | Report this post

and the Pura cup, and the NBL championship and have better weather and water but Queenslander is obviously a South Aussie and didnt get noticed at one of the camps.

Reply #124919 | Report this post

Queenslander  
Years ago

please do not insult me - am certainly not a sth aussie and certainly would not do one of your camps. Am over 50 so a bit old. In fact my neice made an all star 5 last year - thats how I know about it - you certainly are not a better queenslander - we would not have you up here.

Reply #124937 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Queenslander; I bet you are sittin in front of your computer in shorts and thongs (your good wedding & funeral one's) chewing on a banana while tapping away at your keyboard with your hairy knuckles!

Reply #124965 | Report this post

Anon-e-mouse  
Years ago

So Coaches - any kids of interest from the Development camp?

Reply #131119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#131119,

IMO - 1-1 was 1 and 2-2 was 1 2.

1-1 had 1 up on 2-2 1 time but 2-2 had 1 up on 1-1 1 time 2.

Reply #131133 | Report this post

Anon-e-mouse  
Years ago

LOL Everyone's a comedian!

Reply #131258 | Report this post

Spacejam  
Years ago

hello

Reply #131324 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:47 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754