damrob
Years ago

North Adelaide v West Adelaide - Photos

Photos from the North Adelaide v West Adelaide games from Hillcrest are now online at www.damrob.com.au

or direct link
Damrob Photos - Rockets v Bearcats @ Hillcrest

Topic #10767 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any feedback on how Justin is doing as a coach?

Reply #124814 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doing a good job, very unlucky to lose with an under manned side, West played well tonight, shot the lights out! North's shooters couldn't buy a bucket but showed all the signs of a side to contend with. Leif Burdon a positive! Congrats to West, the game was good to watch.

Reply #124815 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Under manned side, So he needs the most talent to win.

Reply #124816 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

West better on the night, Free throws the difference in this one and Ben Groves out hurt North and their sync. Great game though, Brendan Mann the difference for West. Came up with big plays at key times.

Reply #124818 | Report this post

Year of the Brave  
Years ago

Anon(#124815)...

West shot the lights out?! Looking at the stats, they shot 46% from the field and 31% from three... surely that is nothing spectacular. Most people would think that is a pretty standard shooting night.

North shooters couldn't buy a bucket?! You have got to be kidding me! How many desperate shots did they hit with the shot clock wnding down? The only 'shooter' who struggled was E Burdon. Zorich is did not shoot well, but he is hardly classified as a shooter!

North shoot 47% from 3 including 4/5 from L Burdon, 3/3 from Quigley and 2/4 from Rowe. Although E Burdon went 2/8 from 3, Craddock only shot 1/6 which cancelled each other out...

Those who were at the game would agree it was free throws that cost them and nothing else. West shoots 81% from the line in comparison to North's 52%, enough said.

Reply #124833 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What happened to blitz photos?

Reply #124849 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what happened to the photos of the new look centrals womens side?

Reply #124871 | Report this post

damrob  
Years ago

Damrob weren't at the Blitz #124849 as it clashed with a car race held on the same weekend.

Reply #124875 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who did the blitz pics then is there a link anywhere?

Reply #124881 | Report this post

Disgusted  
Years ago

I am surprised no one has yet commented on the women's game between West and North. It would have been one of the best/most entertaining women's ABL matches I have watched!
A great physical match. I think North are an underestimated, very talented team.

Reply #124910 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

one word.. TANIA

any one at the womens game would have seen one of the biggest shot's ive seen in a while. Tania Dhu hits a three from a couple metres back and gets fouled (she missed the free throw) to put the game into 2OT

Reply #124930 | Report this post

Big Three  
Years ago

Pulled that one out her A..... big time

Reply #124943 | Report this post

NewAperture.com  
Years ago

Blitz photos are available here.

Reply #124947 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am an north adelaide player. It was a good game the west boys team have gel as a team they are a real team north adelaide are a bunch of idiots like there coach there was no cheering for each other wants going to happen when the other players come. justin get some team spirt with your mob. It made north look bad I was embrassed as i play for north

Reply #124957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd say the team spirit would improve immediately if you were dumped!! Calling your team and coach idiots??

Ahhh hold on, it's someone else with an agenda pretending to be a North guy..... wonder who that could be?

Reply #124970 | Report this post

Real Rocket Fan  
Years ago

anon #124957,

I am a real Rocket supporter and was at the game as well, i saw a team that was very passionate and in some regards un lucky not to pull out a win, especially since Ben Groves who has been so important to their success to date was missing. I chose to look at positives in some young guys in Leif Burdon and Tom Rowe really stepping up as well as Dallas Quigley looking in great shape. Its one game and i think what Justin and the boys are doing is great. so please take your negative comments away, because they are not warranted or needed.
As for the womens team a fantastic effort and a really enjoyable game to watch. Having sons i dont normally watch the womens game but i will be getting out early to watch the girls again. Great effort. Keep up the work both teams, you have real supporters behind you that believe.

Reply #124972 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:22 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754