Anonymous
Years ago

Sixers Merchandise Store

Was the merchandise store open at last nights game?

Topic #1077 | Report this topic

Cosmo  
Years ago

no

Reply #11915 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

And I noticed it was not open before the game last week.

I know there have been some concerns by admin as to the layout of the store (ie counter at the back)...maybe they are re-designing it??

Reply #11918 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Wasn't it open during the first game (heard, didn't see for myself).

Reply #11940 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

has been open at all games except this one. The range is pathetic at the moment, so here's hoping they expand their range soon

Reply #11941 | Report this post

BouncePass  
Years ago

Yep, the range is pretty poor in the merchandise shop at the moment. I guess it is still pretty early in the season, but you would think that a major sponsor such as Champion would have everything under control. What type of merchandise are people looking for? I'm sure someone at the club would read this forum, so maybe we could make some suggestions. Beside I nice shirt, I would like those stick thingies you bang together to make some noise (help me out here people, what are they called?).

This is a bit off the track for this post topic, but if you are looking for a polo shirt join the Sixers Club for only $30 at the Supporters booth (where programs are sold on your right-hand side as you walk through the main entrance). The shirt is apparently pretty good quality (will be delivered at next home game, so I have been told) and you are easily receiving $60 worth of value in the package. As well as the polo shirt you get a double pass to a movie night, quiz night, drinks and nibblies with the players, plus more.

I joined last year and can guarantee you won't be disappointed with the value for money. Can anyone else back me up on this one?

Reply #11946 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

yes can definitely vouch for the value. if you are a huge fan like me then this is great value and you get to talk with the players on a personal level at the drinks night. the shirts will be the same material as the new shirt the cheersquad has this year. feels great and is nice and cool.

the quiz night is great fun and you get a fair few players there. they rotate the tables that players sit at so you get to see more than one player

contact the club for more details

bounce pass i think they call them thundersticks dont they?????

Reply #11954 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Hooded Jumpers
Bottle opener key rings
Headbands
Warm Up Tops
Mini Mascots
Mini Basketballs

Heres some stuff from other clubs online stores:

Reply #11968 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Don't know about anyone else, but if Paul Rees jerseys were available, I'd be buying a home AND away strip. The big fella can't be stopped.

Would love a throwback jersey. Jerry Dennard, or Darryl Pearce.
I'd rock a Mark Davis Eagle Super Sixers Jersey to the game if I could buy one.
Or a Brett Maher rookie jersey.

Reply #11971 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Jerry Dennard would sell out in no time!

Reply #11988 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

They Sell the Jersey's/Singlets for $70 and for an extra $30 you can have whatvere name/number put onto it, so yes you can get a Big Fella top

Reply #11989 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Cheers DJ. Say hi to me at a home game. I'll be up the top with a can of Dr Tim's wearing a Rees jersey.

Reply #12000 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Heya Doc,

Actually in Melb, but when I'm in town I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Reply #12003 | Report this post

jjj  
Years ago

$30 to have a name put on!!! My 13 year old has been saving up for a new 36ers top, but he was really disappointed because (a) the shop wasn't even open for the last 2 games and (b) they didnt have the names/no's on them already, this is a bit rich... he's now decided on a port power guernsey. How many other sales have they lost I wonder.

Reply #12185 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Surely things aren't that desperate that you need to buy a Port Power guernsey...

Reply #12193 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Hope it was a Dean Brogan one :-)

Reply #12299 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

By the way the sixers club shirts have come in and they look great, see the supporters booth at the next game

Reply #13323 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:46 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754