Panther
Years ago

Pioneers- Blankson FT%

WOW! That's all I can say after looking at new imports free throw shooting percentage...WOW!
In game one he went 3 from 9, second game was even worse, 1 from 11 and his third he was his best...5 from 11. Over three games that is a miserable 9 from 31 which equates to 29% !!!!!!! WOW!

Topic #10805 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

News just in, Shaq and Ben Wallace in a new venture....Free throw coaching!

Reply #125219 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

News from Mount Gambier!!!!!
Assistant Coach Kym Hammond has resigned.

http://www.letsgopioneers.com/

Reply #125241 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Flash was almost an institution when he was involved in local Adel Ball / SA country basketball before moving to the Mt and I hear he has sat in the wings now for many years as an asst at the Pioneers and given his all to the club. Guess no team really needs 2 x asst coaches though.

Good luck to whatever you plan to do..
At any age I think most of us, players, spectators and parents can understand the amazing amount of time that so few give for very few pats on the back.

Reply #125286 | Report this post

Flash was a coach for SA Country at the recent Albury Cup 2007. I was lucky enough to be in his team, and found that he was a great coach for getting his point across in a manner to be understood and respected as well as creating excellent team bonding amongst players. Brought out good aspects in my game over that week and set me in the direction for improvements. Wish him the best of luck with his next chosen path.

Reply #125556 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:41 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754