Isaac
Years ago

Darnell Mee signs 2+1 with Cairns

Darnell Mee said "I am looking forward to trying to help take this program to the next level and I am happy to be coming back."

Taipans General Manager Denis Keeffe also added;

"Darnell has been an exceptional player and athlete for some time and it is great to have someone of this quality committed to the Taipans. Darnell is the ideal role model and family man that our club is proud to have as an integral part of our team. We look forward some very special achievements from this well balanced and talented basketball team."
What's that rustling sound? Someone carrying off a bucket full of bank notes?

Jokes aside, it's always good to have a player like him in the league - defensive presence, etc.

Topic #10836 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

No joke there, buckets of tax free money is splashed over the Queensland teams.

Reply #125636 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

We let him and Dusty go, and both became (yes, I know Dusty isn't yet, but is on his way to being) naturalised Aussies and are exceptional players AND people.

I don't know who makes the decisions for Adelaide, but something just isn't right.

Reply #125804 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:32 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754