Isaac
Years ago

Schensch hits the court

It's just after half-time in the Portland v New York game and, with Zach Randolph out, Luke Schenscher has finally hit the court.

So far, he's logged three minutes of time for two rebounds and 0-2 from the field.

Here's the boxscore

Go Luke!

Topic #10838 | Report this topic

thomo  
Years ago

finally he gets some court time, Go Luke

Reply #125653 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

4 minutes to go...hasn't been back on.

Reply #125655 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Isaac, I recall in a very recent post where you were critical about the spelling of Luke's surname. You have headed this post with the name of Schensch. This is still not the correct spelling of his name and cannot see the difference here and the earlier post.

Reply #125813 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Schensch, Schenscher...who cares?

Does Luke care?

Reply #125817 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

123abc, would you care if I called you 12ab?

Reply #125837 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

EC, Schensch is his nickname? The difference is that I'm spelling it correctly, and not "sench".

Reply #125856 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"123abc, would you care if I called you 12ab?"

That's kind of different EC, because 'Schensch' is a nickname while '12ab'is just laziness.

Isaac, someone spelt his nickname 'sench'??? :shock:

Reply #125911 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

hahaha at EC.

Reply #126009 | Report this post

BT  
Years ago

This reply maybe a bit late, but "EC" are you serious????? Surely not, it was pretty clear to me when I read "Schensch" that Isaac was intentionally shortening his name as a nick name.
You know, being Australian and all we have a tendancy to do that.
I believe your beef is purely over the fact that Isaac was wanting to correct the spelling of Shencha, or is it schensher or shencher. Obviously it is spelled Schenscher, but I think the point is loud and clear.

Reply #126196 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:07 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754