Anonymous
Years ago

Free Agents this week......

Who of the free agents do we expect to be announced as signed this week and to which clubs?

Topic #10871 | Report this topic

Looking at the list for the 36ers some names seems to have dropped off . Does this mean that some more players were signed last week ?

Reply #126015 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

No David Cooper there...

Good if Cooper signed with the Sixers.

Reply #126079 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cooper has signed with the Sixers!!

Reply #126083 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

By the NBL Site, the Sixers could hav epossibly signed (or gone to another club)

David Cooper
Brad Hill
Darren Ng

aswell as Maher, Davidson, Sutton

I don't think Ng should return and maybe Hill.

Reply #126085 | Report this post

Ng will return

Reply #126121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why?? NG isn't needed by this team

Reply #126129 | Report this post

Why not ? Similar could be said about Cooper in my opinion so maybe it is just a case that the coaches have different opinions than you and me ?

Reply #126136 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"Why not ? Similar could be said about Cooper in my opinion so maybe it is just a case that the coaches have different opinions than you and me ?"

Absolute Bull Sh*t!

Reply #126156 | Report this post

123abc you do not have to agree with me but let's see who is the chosen team .

Reply #126172 | Report this post

Pitstop  
Years ago

Ultimately we, the spectators, have no choice.... that is what coaches and selectors do to earn their money to make the best team line-up and make the puzzle fit.
Silly to attack another poster 123abc unless you are a 36ers selector or coach!

Reply #126175 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Cooper was definately good enough last season to return this year. NG i don't think he deserves it even though he is one of my favourites and did score 29 points in one match.

Reply #126295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

123abc,
Why an earth wouldn't Ng deserve to play another season?

Reply #126299 | Report this post

Ak-47  
Years ago

Cooper should definitely come back but with the Ng situation there may be a better fit to the team with another player.. but who knows we are just gonna have to wait and see.

Reply #126328 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

one thing about cooper was he looked like he left everything out there allways seemed to play 110% every time,

definetly deserves to be recontracted hopefully with some decent injury free support

Reply #126599 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"Why an earth wouldn't Ng deserve to play another season?"

Has shown the ability to drive but still has a limited offensive game and can't bring the ball up without it being stolen every time. Very little defence.

However he is young and can improve and has a great three point shot.

Reply #126615 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:04 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754