Anonymous
Years ago

Brad Hill & The Sixers?

With Brad's marked improvement in the past weeks and his announcement that he'll be suiting for Eastern in the coming weeks do we think the Sixers will re-sign him for the upcoming year?

Topic #10872 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

Not on the FA list so i suppose he re-signed. Good i guess...

Reply #126080 | Report this post

Rasheed Wallace  
Years ago

Brad Hill won't be a 36er, I can guarantee that!

Reply #126084 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I thought he was already contracted for the next two years?? I might be wrong i might be losing my mind.

Reply #126112 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

KingJames, I believe you are mistaken. We only give two year deals to Mark Nash.

Reply #126124 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Im confused, if he is not on the free agent list, then he must have signed (correct me if im wrong)

I think Brad has a big future with the 36ers perhaps work toward filling the gap that will be left when (sob sob) Brett leaves us

Reply #126125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

there are faults with that FA list, no Barlow, no NG, HILL, no davison.

Reply #126128 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

Is he legit at NBL level? I see holes.

Reply #126130 | Report this post

soapbox  
Years ago

Brad,was offered a contract by the 36ers but said no wants to see what the market will offer.I dont know if the club could risk signing him anyway his shoulder may take longer than they think.Mate of mine had similar and is ok now after 2 years for everyday life but he says he cant even play socially due to the weakness with the nerve.Good on the 36ers for making him an offer hope it works out for him

Reply #126144 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"there are faults with that FA list, no Barlow, no NG, HILL, no davison."

Maybe...just maybe...

Barlow signed with the Slingers, Davidson signed with the Sixers and NG and Hill signed with the sixers or other clubs!

There aren't any faults with that list. Amazing NBL.com.au didn't make a mistake for once!

Reply #126157 | Report this post

DJM  
Years ago

Phil on 5AA tonight said Ng was back with the 36ers as he was moving his medical studies to the off season.

Reply #126168 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"We only give two year deals to Mark Nash."

hahaha

Reply #126177 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

123abc........Barlow with the slingers?!? what drugs r u on dude

Reply #126183 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

123 - wake up buddy - Barlow to Tigers, Ng with Adelaide, Davidson with Adelaide.

Reply #126193 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"Barlow signed with the Slingers"

OMG that's embarrassing!

Sorry.

Reply #126202 | Report this post

Who Me!  
Years ago

Without starting a new Brad Hill thread, just looked at Box Scores from Division 2 games last night and see that Brad scored 11 points against South.
Any body see the game, or played against him, that can tell us how he looked.
I assume if he got through OK that he will probably be in Mavs ABL side soon.
Good luck to him, as that was a very crude "TACKLE", I mean foul that put him out for such a long time

Reply #126460 | Report this post

C.Paul#3  
Years ago

Saw about a quarter of the game, didnt seem to play to bad, was very protective of his broken arm (as you would be) catched the ball with his left hand and most of the time went left. Shot was off, but looked as fit as he did if not fitter before he was injured.

Reply #126591 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:02 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754