Undersized Pf
Years ago

The value of Luke Walton

With all the kobe talk and the ending his amazing streak of 50+ at 4 in a row, id like to talk about the unsung hero luke walton.

Is is a coincidence that earlier this year the lakers where a legitamte western conferance threat, then with the unfortunate injury to luke the lakers almost imediately plummeted in the rankings. During Lukes absence the lakers recorded 6 wins and 15 losses.

Enter Luke back in the line-up and the lakers ended there 7 game loosing streak and our now on a 5 game winning streak.

With season stats of 11.5 pts 4.9 assists and 4.4 rebs and a reputation as one of the best passing forwards in the game,

Is Luke Walton the best Role Player in the game?

Topic #10877 | Report this topic

Ak-47  
Years ago

Agree that Luke is a good player but wasnt Lamar Odom injured at the time as well?

Reply #126093 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

Lamar odom did miss games through injury at this time.

However, i put it to you that Lamar Odom isn't a winner. His bad attitude and refusal to play hard-nosed basketball will always
restrict him as a player.
luke Walton has the killer instinct and is a proven winner.

Luke Walton is a winner lamar
isn't.

Reply #126094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ahh undersized pf there are times when i see streaks of luke walton's game when you come on the court

Reply #126104 | Report this post

Boost  
Years ago

His father taught him how to win, and you know who met his father dont you muhahahaha...

Reply #126111 | Report this post

'proven winner' undersized pg. hes been in the league 2 years or something and lost to PHOENIX last year in the playoffs. whats he won. tell me.

nick collison is the best role player in the league. followed by david lee

Reply #126142 | Report this post

'boost is the most exciting rebounder in div 3 basketball' thats all bill walton said.

Reply #126143 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Udersized ....your a fool

Lamar was at the start of this season having the best start possible

Injury ruined it

Yes Luke is a great player, but he isnt the only reason the Lakers are winning

And to say Lamar isnt a winner......i dare you to say that to ANY professional athlete

Im sure they would put ur undersized arse on the floor

Reply #126146 | Report this post

odom would be a better player if he didnt think he was a point guard.

Reply #126173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He may not have the killer instinct but he's still the best rebounder and passer they've got. (Lukes good too)

Reply #126184 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

lamar doesnt make his team mates better, simple. his inconsistency and lack of heart at times make him a liabilty. i agree lamar has incredible talent but doesnt have the mental makeup to be a winner.

so you can reel off all the stats in the world about lamar but it doesnt change the fact that lamar doesnt get it done.

fezlington you can pick up lamar in your fantasy team coz thats all hes good for.

Walton is the second best player in the lakers squad, period.

Reply #126238 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Best role player - leandro barbosa. Luke walton is a good role player, but without a team with kobe on it he wouldnt be as good. On lamar odom, the guys a gun cmon what did he get yesterday 28 and 19 (or something of the sort) with a hand full of assists? Let him get back to fitness and in 10 games time you'll be regrettin bagging him.

Reply #126243 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Lamars stats today

17pts, 14 reb, 12 assists

If i had him i would be rapt with those stats Undersized

Your a tool mate

If you wanna bag anyone on that Lakers Roster....point the finger at the PG...Smush Parker

Reply #127639 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:55 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754