skip
Years ago

NH - The Best Simpsons Intro Ever

Gold.

South Park and Family Guy are great. But the Simpsons still rule.
Bring on July for the movie.

Topic #10909 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Skip

I thought I was a simpsons fan but I haven't even heard about the movie. Do you know if has been released overseas yet?

Reply #126461 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Sturty

http://www.simpsonsmovie.com/#splash/

Reply #126463 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

DB5

Thanks for that.

Reply #126467 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

now that was awesome

Reply #126478 | Report this post

benj  
Years ago

lol that was from the episode which screened sunday night in the states - i thought it was actually the start of the episode when i first saw it and not the still the opening scene

Reply #126483 | Report this post

did you know: danny elfman (the composer of the theme music) gets paid up to $11 every time an episode is aired, worldwide.

Reply #126492 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

That is quite simply the Simpsons at their finest, I have been disapointed wih the recent stuff and hold grave fears for the movie, but nevertheless they will swallow my $15 bucks.

BTW I understand worldwide release date is July 27th

Reply #126517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Absolute classic!!!

Reply #126771 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Australia get it a day early on the 26th. Which is almost 2 days earlier than the yanks with the time difference.

Reply #126775 | Report this post

Axeman  
Years ago

Pretty spectacular, now my number 1 fav; my former number 1 is old school; I remember (way back when) the first time I saw the cirucs/ Las Vegas opening, with the elephants, jugglers, dancing girls ect... It seemed to go on for ever.... seemed to at the time anyway.

Bring on the movie, Ive been waiting for the last ten years.

Reply #126941 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

agreed skip best intro to date

Reply #126975 | Report this post

marcos  
Years ago

From Brazil: better than the tripp intro!

Reply #135419 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:10 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754