tutes
Years ago

Lara Bingle poses nude - Link to story and picture

I thought I'd post this coz there was previously threads about Lara Bingle on this forum before.

There's a story about Lara Binge posing nude with a link at the bottom of the article which takes you to the pictures.

It may take ages for the pics to load up.. and I quote the website with the pics

"Welcome to GQ Germany, Australia!
It's always nice to have visitors from Down Under, but our servers were not prepared for this sudden rush. So our work here was done, before it even started. Cheers mates! Anyway, here is what you came for. (She is a very nice girl, indeed.) Enjoy!"

To read the article, go to

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,21469729-5006002,00.html

Topic #10944 | Report this topic

hustle  
Years ago

Bummer! pic has been removed!

Reply #126913 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Sounds like another "Roo Retiring" story-- grabs your attention, then lets you down.

Reply #126923 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

do a search on lara bingle naked and you can se it.

Reply #126928 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lame, lame, lame... why look at that rubbish when the net is full of better material?

Reply #126940 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Holy Crap! 2,144 reads for a thread with only 4 replies! Poorest Replies:Thread ratio ever! Can't blame it though with a Title like this.

Reply #127168 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You Wankers ??

Reply #128002 | Report this post

michael megaw  
Years ago

Reply #306269 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:43 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754