Hustler
Years ago

Central ABL Columnist

Probably already been said on this forum, but who does the post game write up on the CABL website???

Just curious as to who comes up with the player nicknames, celebrity sightings, and the other gear towards the end of each game write up???

One crazy cat me thinks!!!!

Topic #10965 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The craziest cat of them all one Paul Arnott.

He should be praised for the hours he is putting in, great write ups and some good humor to boot.

Great work Arnie!

Reply #127102 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

One report has had input from Dan Hughes - the Horvath nickname for Breheny was the giveaway.

Reply #127103 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

How good is the CABL website? The last few years it has been non existant. This year it is extremely impressive. I would like to pass on my thanks too all concerned.

Reply #127106 | Report this post

Hustler  
Years ago

Well done Arnie. I had know idea it was the great one!!! I thought the humour was from one strung out cat, and it makes sense now. Glad to see is someone with a bit of nouse, and fair across all levels.

I also see a hint of Benny O in there too, and guess PA will know what I am talking about!!!

Reply #127108 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Paul is doing a great job. Not only with the web site but with other things as well. Most coaches and club people will tell you that most weekends they get emails at midnight with updates etc. We all appreciate it Paul keep the great work.

Reply #127113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"No Leeway up the Freeway from Sabre Men" = Gold

Reply #127116 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:09 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754