Isaac
Years ago

Mass defection from And 1

A significant bunch of streetballers have left the AND 1 Mixtape Tour to start Streetball Entertainment.

Five or six stayed with AND 1 while 12 have defected to the new organisation.

AO, Air Up There, 50, Half Man Half Amazing, Spyda, Main Event, etc are all listed as departures.

Dramas!

Topic #10974 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow where did you here that Isaac?

Reply #127196 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

speaking of and 1 i hope the sixers uniform isn't made by them next season, it was a shocker this year

Reply #127198 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Just a flat out terrible brand!!!

Reply #127213 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

terrible concept

Reply #127238 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

This is the most insignificant piece of basketball information I have absorbed this decade. It just beat out the retirement of Craig Ehlo from the Hawks in 1997.

I hate And1.

Reply #127310 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Im with you on that Doc , AND 1 is terrible for basketball !!!

Although i reckon when Ehlo retired it was always good to see the old tapes of Jordan punking him !!

Reply #127311 | Report this post

Rex Hunt  
Years ago

Poor old Craig Ehlo. The poor guy was a 14 year veteran of the NBA who, in his prime, posted 13.6ppg, 5.4rpg and 4.6apg. Not too shabby at all. Yet he will only ever be remembered as a chump, simply because MJ hits a massive game winner over him and proceeds to leap in the air while Ehlo keels over in disbelief.

It's amazing what, probably the most played piece of Jordan footage, has done to the reputation of one Craig Ehlo.

If you are reading this Craig - I respect your game and admire you - but damn MJ schooled you in those 3 seconds!

Reply #127324 | Report this post

smitty12  
Years ago

i thought 36ers were sponsored by Champion last yr....what was down the side - the yellow part?? i thought it was the 'C' logo...

Reply #127340 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

AND 1 in 2006/07, Champion the year before that (with the yellow band of Cs. Ugh.).

Reply #127343 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Rex, there is far more to the Jordan-Ehlo competition than that. He generally schooled Ehlo throughout his career. I remember one shot, when Ehlo fouled Jordan on the baseline, and Jordan flipped it over his head for one of the most impossible shots you will ever see.

Reply #127369 | Report this post

The Worm  
Years ago

Umm... Who didnt Jordan school????

Reply #127431 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:36 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754