Oden had 25 for the buckeyes.

Topic #10985 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Spolier than all the other spoles!

Reply #127344 | Report this post

how bad were the commentators.

'oh my'

one of them called about 4 players the best on the court.

Reply #127389 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

If Ohio had hit a few of their threes would have been a different story, they were down by about 8 towards the end and had shot 2/18 from beyond the arc, they had a lot of good looks too, just didn't drop. If they'd hit even 5/18 it would have been game on, and with Oden dominating down low it would have been a great finish.

Oden was a monster all night, really impressive, has he done enough to usurp Durant as the number 1 pick? What do you guys reckon? Depends on which team gets it I guess.

Also, I didn't realise that Joachim Noah was the son of Yannick Noah till I saw Yannick dancing in the crowd!! Talented family.

Reply #127453 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

yea game was alright, but not as good as expected or hyped up to be. funny how they couldnt hit a 3 ball, but when game came closer to an end, they shot anything from outside instead of going inside to the big man.
odean will get number 1 pick now with his performance in the championship game one would think

Reply #127593 | Report this post

jj  
Years ago

not sure how true this is, but my older bro just told me durant is stayin in texas for anutha year? has anybody else heard this? he said it was on ESPN sportscentre

Reply #127874 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:57 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754