Anonymous
Years ago

Wethers Vs Tucker

Who would everyone out of these 2 like to see in a Sixers Jersey next season and why?? Personally, I think Tucker would compliment the group better as he is more of a drive to the basket type player where he can either score or dish out to the open man.

Topic #10986 | Report this topic

lockstock  
Years ago

Wethers - easy really, he's a former MVP of the league and a much bigger threat

Reply #127350 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Tucker. I think Wethers is a little too one-dimensional and seems to throw the ball away too often. If you wanted a scoring import, you'd probably run Farley around again.

Tucker isn't really a marquee level import, but he can fill some gaps and provide some showtime.

Ideally, I'd rather neither of them, but could support either.

Reply #127351 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you had a choice Isaac(or anyone for that matter) of any import(that isnt signed), who would you pick? Would you go for an existing import from the league or would you bring in a new face??

Reply #127354 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I'd take Abney in a flash, and Ballinger was my other choice. Dusty would always be welcome back. Apart from that, not much else to be overly excited about. Maybe Dave Thomas?

Reply #127355 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Depends on Newley and Schenscher. Even then, signing them is one thing, having them here for the season is another.

Assuming both were locked in with no out-clauses, I'd either gamble on his ability to play a team game and get Powell, run Ballinger as a SF and get Ellis, or play Newley as SF and get Franklin.

All three have proven ability and will draw defense.

Reply #127356 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like Ellis as an option!!! I rate Kavossy highly but think he is a little short, given that we have so many guards already!! I think I would like to see a new face introduced!!

Reply #127370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd choose Wethers basically coz I think we need more of a scorer.

Reply #127372 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

I'd take Abney in a flash, and Ballinger was my other choice. Dusty would always be welcome back. Apart from that, not much else to be overly excited about. Maybe Dave Thomas?

Dave Thomas is not a Free Agent!!

Or are you just stating he along with Ballinger, Abney and Dusty are the leagues best Imports Doctor??

Reply #127385 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

What about Rosell Ellis??

The bloke works hard and will give you 18+ pts and 10+ boards a night

Surely he cant be packing his bags again

I was spewing when the Cats let him go

Reply #127386 | Report this post

dinozzo  
Years ago

Pretty sure I heard Franklin to be signed by the crocs? But they need more PG the SG, but will give them more offense the EJ!

Reply #127390 | Report this post

kc4mvp  
Years ago

Tuckers girl freind what nataionality?? Wethers was good.
EJ was good but I would rather the Hawks got Franklin.
More in your face Offence/Defence than EJ

Reply #127624 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:43 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754