Anonymous
Years ago

Farley stars in Italy

Farley starred for Fabriano in the last game nailing a buzzer beater for a 1 point win:

Boxscore

Topic #10998 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Neil Mottram is on his team - played 26 minutes for 0/5 FG and 0 points, seven rimbalzi.

Reply #127473 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Do we get extra parmesan with the rimbazi?

Reply #127481 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The game must have been on TV.

Reply #127556 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

looks like mottram only had one shot, farley is only there for 7 games,

Reply #127565 | Report this post

DaddyO  
Years ago

Farley is the third oldest in the 20 player squad (sigh)

Reply #127571 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I miss Farley.

Reply #127572 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

I dont.

Reply #127622 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

I do

Reply #127644 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

Don't, bigger and britter around the corner. He wasnt a legit performer, esp on the road. Wanna be pro, play pro.

Reply #127655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

stingray you are way off, you have obviously never played pro anything, it has many ups and downs, look at Thorpe and hackett, ups and downs, grow up and get some life sense

Reply #127658 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

I don't

Reply #127690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stingray, wasn't a legit performer? Next time you are in the Dome look up at the 2002 Championship banner and say a little prayer to the universe for delivering Willie to us.

Reply #127693 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

change is as good as a holiday and for willie and the club i think a holiday was needed,

thanks for the memories and the championship and best of luck in the future

Reply #127718 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

2nd time around he thought he was on a holiday.

Reply #127743 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

I aways though Willie brought something special to the table.... entertainment. He could get the dome rocking like crazy. I dought we'll get an entertainer as good as him anytime soon. He's got good skills and he's good guy so it's such a pitty that he became high matenance, wasn't willing to cooperate with the coaches and put in 100%. Although I'll miss him I fully understand that he had to be disposed of. Thanks for the memories Willie.

Reply #127907 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It is interesting to see the team Farley played against (Scavolini Spar Pesaro) had another ex Adelaide player in it during the start of this year (Jan & Feb).

http://www.legaduebasket.it/team/?teamid=170

From what I read it looks like Cioffi had a 30 day contract with Scavolini.

http://www.legaduebasket.it/player/?id=CIO-DAN-81&year=2006

Reply #127984 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

I have moved on from Farley I am sorry - looking forward to seeing some defence played and some creation!

Reply #128037 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:53 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754