Bizzy
Years ago

Dwight To Brisbane

Word is that Simon Dwight will make a comeback and play for Brisbane next season.

Topic #11076 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Just beat me to it Bizzy. Ive heard the same thing.

Reply #128742 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

that would be a huge gamble but good for simon if he comes back and is succsesfull

Reply #128747 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

They can fit him under the salary cap can't they?

Reply #128750 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

%&$# #*$@ *%#$@..........

Reply #128755 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Just about to post the same thing TR.

C Dwight/????
F Rychart/Williamson
F McKinnon/Boucher
G Ere/Hill
G Bruton/Gibson

Still looks the goods.

Reply #128776 | Report this post

dinozzo  
Years ago

I heard the Crocs are chasing him too? But why wouldnt he go to Brisbane, shot a winning a title.

Anyway crocs woulf look like this if rowland and abney return which is looking all but certian.

rowland\robertson
rillie\cedar
sheridan\williamson
abney\egan
dwight\vanderjagt

Not as good as the bullets but still could do some damage if dwight is reasonable.

Reply #128792 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Like I said in another topic..
Why didn't we look at him damn it!

Reply #128846 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

That would be great if he can make a successful comeback. Would be good to see him back in the league I reckon.

Reply #128867 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I wouldn't say Brad Williamson is a forward, he is a shooting guard if i've ever seen it.
I think the line up will look something like the following...

C Dwight/????Tragardh perhaps
F Rychart/Boucher
F McKinnon/Ere
G Hill/Williamson
G Bruton/Gibson

Depends also when Dusty becomes an Aussie as to whether they will pick up another big. I don't think the team will be as good as last years team. I would place a lot of money on Melbourne next season...

Reply #128906 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard he was in the federal police in canberra so dont think he will be playing in brisbane or anywhere next season.

Reply #128918 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

anon 918, your correct, and the only time Simon is going to Brisbane is as the starting center for the AFP at this years Police championships.

Mind you, there are AFP offices in each city so the move to Brisbane isn't entirely off the cards either.

Reply #129347 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:10 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754