Beggendorf on CABL roster for first time

A huge congratulations to Rebecca Beggendorf who has been rostered onto her first CABL game.

Beck, a first year Panel B referee, will suit up with Josh Wilson-Smith in the Women's match at Mt Barker between Eastern Mavs and Southern Tigers on April 28.

Those you who have her contact details, give her a yell and say 'well done' and wish her luck!
Best of luck Beck, you deserve it. You go girl!

CABL Website

Topic #11146 | Report this topic

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

Good O can't wait for that.

Reply #129918 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Are you kidding me - that is awesome news.

???

Reply #129921 | Report this post

I know, i let out a little happy wee when i found out!

Reply #129923 | Report this post

Sorry, that last post made it sound like the original post was from beck. It's from me tho.
Beck, you know who i am ...

Reply #129926 | Report this post

Honesty  
Years ago

I reckon she has been ready for this for ages. Its about time the powers that be elevated her to the big league.

Reply #129946 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Is that the ref that got the award this year in Albury?

Reply #129958 | Report this post

Nikki  
Years ago

Yep, that's the one.

Well done Bek!!!

Good luck and congrats!

Reply #130001 | Report this post

Dr Alfred Swan  
Years ago

Argghhh! Pirates!

Reply #130036 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if you're in her fan club, you might want to get her name right.. It's Rebekkah Baggendorf...

Reply #130118 | Report this post

beck  
Years ago

Hey guys how are we all? Cheers this its really quite funnie. IM CRAPPING MY PANTS!Huggies pull ups... Any tips throw them my way :) thanks guys

Reply #130193 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

BE INVISIBLE

Reply #130198 | Report this post

Dr Alfred Swan  
Years ago

Who cares #130118!

All that matters is that Beck has been awarded an ABL game for her hard consistent work as a referee in this state.

A name is just a name. It doesn't change who the person is inside...

Reply #130199 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Dr Swan are you saying that by any other name she would still be fully sweet mate?

Reply #130202 | Report this post

Dr Alfred Swan  
Years ago

Yes i am, Yes i am.

Reply #130219 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dr Alfred Swan, thanks for your insights but I was merely pointing out how to spell her name.

Would you like to be given a trophy with your name spelt wrong on it?

Reply #130223 | Report this post

Dr Alfred Swan  
Years ago

What is she getting a trophy for?

Well. considering i spelt it the way it was on the CABL roster, then if she was getting a trophy it would probably be spelt wrong.

Doesnt everyone have at least one trophy with a spelling mistake on it? (unless your name is John Smith)

Lets, forget the whole name thing and encourage her to do well in her first bash at the main game.

Reply #130248 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:27 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754