Anon
Years ago

Are South in Player trouble?

Recently south have been dealt blow after blow. Loss of Kosmider and Smith to Injury, Machar and Carter. Exactly how many more players can this team lose? This weeks double header should be a very interesting experiment for the team. With the loss of these players but the gain of the juniors stepping up to the plate should prove very interesting. I say the juniors will perform well and will make it hard for Coach Manning to cut them when his full team returns. Cmon south make it 3 wins....

Topic #11168 | Report this topic

TP  
Years ago

What's happened to Agel? Has he left or is he injured too?

Reply #130152 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

He left apparently because of study commitments...not too sure whether this is the only reason....

Reply #130154 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Agel has a history of being relatively unreliable. I'm sure there are no big surprises to his departure in Pantherland. Big loss for the South boys.

Reply #130161 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

If anyone saw the stats for last game...agel didnt look to be doing too well. Wish him all the best though. ITs time for the other big players to step up.

Reply #130170 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

Looks like it might be hard for them to get back to back wins in the double header this weekend then. Stranger things have happened though!

Reply #130183 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and matty davies quitting and rumoured to be heading to Tigerland!!

Reply #130238 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

yeah i heard about that....really big shame!!! Real good bloke!will be sorely missed!

Reply #130245 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

Does anyone know if Dusty is suiting up against South tonight?

Reply #130246 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:44 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754