Thomas
Years ago

Schenscher's email anyone?

I'm currently in year 12 and i chose to do a feature article on local Australian basketball players trying to live the NBA dream. It consists of an inteview as a source document so i was wondering if anyone was willing to give me Luke's email so i could ask him a few questions. it would be greatly appreciated. If you do not want to get his email exploited on this site then could someone please email me what it is at [email protected]

Topic #11173 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Reply #130206 | Report this post

A Nimrod Sloth  
Years ago

I believe Luke's Sister plays for Southern. I would contact the club secretary and maybe they will be able to help you out. Good luck with your article.

Maybe you could post it on the forum as I am sure the basketball community would like to have a read.

Reply #130207 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Reply #130210 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I can't believe that no one has seen this poor attempt from Phil Smyth to try and finally make an attempt at contacting Luke to see what he is doing next season!!!
Phil your as transparent Farley's attempts at defense!!!!

(Mod: Gotta pay that!)

Reply #130213 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Finally a basketball icon!!! Geez it's been a while between icons...

Reply #130224 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BINGO

Reply #130229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #130231 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Reply #130236 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Nice one Panther, thanks for taking the "Is that you ....?" posts to a whole new level of amusement.

Truly, champagne comedy.

Reply #130376 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:48 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754