Anonymous
Years ago

No NBA Playoffs all week?

After checking ESPN International and FOXTEL online guides... seems like they are showing ZERO playoff games the entire week.

They are showing games on Sat/Sun i think... but seriously, i thought with FOX Sports on board this kinda stuff wouldnt happen anymore...

Anyone got any information otherwise?

Topic #11201 | Report this topic

Dan  
Years ago

Stupid Fox Sports 'don't have the rights" to show any Playoff games. We're only going to get a total of EIGHT games through the first month of the plyoffs, all on ESPN. Looks like I won't get to see the Warriors live, unless they score the big upset.

I've sent an e-mail of complaint to ESPN International and Fox Sports, not that it will do much good.

Reply #130520 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

friday lakers v phoenix game 3 on fox sports

Sunday denver v san antonio game 3 on espn

Reply #130523 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Lakers-Suns is on ESPN.

Reply #130530 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

If you have broadband try this website:
http://myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

Download a free media player. Sopcast works best for me. Watched Lakers Suns and Nuggets Spurs last night (this morning your time).
Go Mavs

Reply #130531 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

its poor. somethings needs to be done. but on the good side atleast there showing my man kobe bryant :)

Reply #130535 | Report this post

speedy  
Years ago

yeah it's really pathetic coverage by ESPN .. i written to them many times but to no difference. Yeah i thought FOX will cover some playoffs .. that eSPN rights thing is a big cop out. They could get rights to TNT or FOX games. In Asia they get at least 2games on free to air and a game a day in cable. We pay cable and we get zilch. I've kind of lost interest in the nBA now. it's no point following something u can't watch !!!

Reply #130613 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

you can watch most games here.

www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_sports.html

Reply #130702 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:02 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754